roll call 4th of july weekend pismo

just finished putting my 10 mil together with a billet second gear........cant hardly waith to run it......also there should be a bunch of big bikes to race better bring the a game

12 more days suckas better get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a single guy Headin' out there and tryin' to convince my married friends to join me. :evil:

come on up man ........i live in oxnard about 60 miles north of LA right off the 101........we're leaving sat at 5amso if you want to meet outhere or wi'll see at the flats

We had a killer time! LOTS of fast bikes! Our buddy had a shty weekend! He hit a 250 lbs Mountain Lion on our way up and trashed his truck! Poped the tire and he lost control going around a corner and smashed the center divide. Busted his tranny and fucked up some stuff on his bikes. So his weekend got shot. And of course my wife didn't mention to me the night before that she killed the battery on my camera until I picked it up to eave so no picts, gurrr!!!!

But we had a good time!