West Michigan ATV Bash

Trying to figure out how many of the HQ'ers are gonna make it to the ATV bash for West Michigan...and some dune racing afterwards.

The Event starts Thursday, June 26. Here's the calendar of events.

If you plan on going to the bash, Post or PM me please....

http://www.sanddragways.com/Events/ATVNationals08.htm

I am scrambling with my friends to figure that out. we have a couple options (better than having none, I guess...) but we're trying to figure out who's driving, what we're hauling, who has off work, etc...

Aren't you supposed to be an uncle again soon...or was that Memorial day Jer and Linds had to miss??

I think Saturday will be dune day...I really wanna make passes Thursday, T&T day from 10 to 5...

Teddy said there is no test and tune Friday or Saturday. He did say if there is enough interest, there will be a gambler's race and possibly a little test and tune for that, but no promises...:)

I plan on making the atv bash my motor should be done by next monday cutting it close.

sean

Damn I can't wait to see that thing rip. I was gonna call you about this weekend coming up Sean, but you answered my question right there....