New Rear Marvin Shaw shock, Alky carbs

I have a brand new rear 14.5" Marvin Shaw Comp I bought on Monday that needs to go. The only reason I'm selling/trading it, is due to the fact I put a few small teeth marks in the collar. I paid $250... I'm looking for $185 shipped, or trade for a 13 3/4" - 14" rear Comp or Hillshooter.

100_3213.jpg

I have a set of D&M PWK carbs bored out to a 40.5 and a throttle cable for sale. The carbs have been previously polished. I'm looking for $350 shipped for these. I would consider some trades for spindle mount front wheels.

100_3215.jpg

100_3216.jpg

100_3217.jpg

I have a set of triple buffed skinny's for sale. Good condition, needed bigger so they have to go... $100 shipped.

100_3211.jpg

TRADES:

Looking for spindle mount front rims, rear Marvin Shaw Comp or Hillshooter 13 3/4" - 14".

I also have a set of front 21" SLS smoothies on cut Yamaha rims for $200 shipped.

As well as insideout front super light Banshee hubs. These are lighter then the LSR billet ones, and make the front end a little more narrow. They do not have the break caliper mounts, so you can not run the front breaks with them. $100 shipped.

100_3214.jpg

Front 21" Banshee rims and tires are sold. Thanks DaveI.

The front hubs are still for sale. Make an offer on the hubs, I might be way off on these. Don't think I am though.

I have a brand new rear 14.5" Marvin Shaw Comp I bought on Monday that needs to go. The only reason I'm selling/trading it, is due to the fact I put a few small teeth marks in the collar. I paid $250... I'm looking for $185 shipped, or trade for a 13 3/4" - 14" rear Comp or Hillshooter.

I have a set of D&M PWK carbs bored out to a 40.5 and a throttle cable for sale. The carbs have been previously polished. I'm looking for $350 shipped for these. I would consider some trades for spindle mount front wheels.

I have a set of triple buffed skinny's for sale. Good condition, needed bigger so they have to go... $100 shipped.

TRADES:

Looking for spindle mount front rims, rear Marvin Shaw Comp or Hillshooter 13 3/4" - 14".

That's some great stuff you got there! Bump for a great guy! :thumbsup: