laegers on ebay

kodie

been looking for some a arms and found some laegers on ebay they are +2 but not +1 should i look and find a diff set of arms that are +2 +1?

its funny cuz in the description it says fits all years.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Laegers-Yam...emZ380034206327

also has anyone used these janssen's? they can be +2 +1's

http://www.janssenmotorsports.com/product_...c95e928fcb88bf3

Edited by kodie

im actually waiting for a pair for my 250r with the long travel quad elkas, and a rear too. hopefully they will be worth the money. I do know that the guys over there are way cool and easy to work with. I must of asked 30 questions and they had an answer for everyone.

im actually waiting for a pair for my 250r with the long travel quad elkas, and a rear too. hopefully they will be worth the money. I do know that the guys over there are way cool and easy to work with. I must of asked 30 questions and they had an answer for everyone.

from the guys over at janssen's?

I was gonna go with Laegers because they are damn good a arms and Ive seen them in action on some hard raced bikes and Ive never seen a broken set Honostly though I went with Lonestar because A. They are just as good and B. they offer them in +2+1 and Laegers doesnt do the +1 forward anymore.

I love my Lonestar arms and they are the Racing series caster and camber adjustable which was another big reason I bought them. I think I payed 650 for the arms and like 70 more for the breaklines from Lonestar.

i dont think 99% of the people on here need $700 a arms, thats just my "2 cents", but whatever floats your boat

checkout the videos of "DDQ" hittin 100+ foot jumps on a yfz450 front end and a banshee, meanwhile you got so many idiots out there with 450's and $3000 front ends that wouldnt even hit a jump half that size , overkill is fine if you got the money and wana "look" cool though

Edited by Michael Jackson

i dont think 99% of the people on here need $700 a arms, thats just my "2 cents", but whatever floats your boat

checkout the videos of "DDQ" hittin 100+ foot jumps on a yfz450 front end and a banshee, meanwhile you got so many idiots out there with 450's and $3000 front ends that wouldnt even hit a jump half that size , overkill is fine if you got the money and wana "look" cool though

Experienced words spoken from god him self...

True true :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have laegers t pin +1 on my 250r. I would say my quick sand arms on the banshee are equal. I seen something that will fix all problems on ebay. I have read problems with the outlaw tpin experimental lonestar front end. But hey its all there. Might feel like a r with a 370 cylinder. ebay # 220247648542