Terry Cable Dual Gasser

NitroTate

Hey guys thought I would give you a little review on the Dual Gasser... I LOVE it and it's nice for switching over to twist for longer trail cruising but there is one little issue I have identified with it...

I have been riding sand lately and it's been VERY windy so sand is blowing all over the place and it seems that some sand is making it's way into the thumb shaft where it enters the box and jambing up a little. What I'm noticing is some resistance now and then as I push the throttle. It hasn't caused it to stick "open" just when I go to push the throttle.

After a couple blips it kind of clears out.

Just lettn' ya know!

Hey guys thought I would give you a little review on the Dual Gasser... I LOVE it and it's nice for switching over to twist for longer trail cruising but there is one little issue I have identified with it...

I have been riding sand lately and it's been VERY windy so sand is blowing all over the place and it seems that some sand is making it's way into the thumb shaft where it enters the box and jambing up a little. What I'm noticing is some resistance now and then as I push the throttle. It hasn't caused it to stick "open" just when I go to push the throttle.

After a couple blips it kind of clears out.

Just lettn' ya know!

Thanks for the feedback man!

I've been looking at them and any feedback is usefull!

kdbansheeb.jpg

kdbansheec.jpg

It's not mine.

I don't have the big pics before they were reduced in size.

That bike was built by Delmar Foote. Accomplished ATV racer from the old school. The man has forgotten more about Banshees than any of us will probably ever learn.

He owns the shop referenced in my sig line.

He's a friend of mine, and a great guy.

He also just happens to build the baddest bikes I've ever seen.

If you have been going to Glamis for any amount of time, you know him, or "of" him.