im cuting my front fenders.

Bansheeboy6

I have a couple questions. if i cut the front fenders will it make any difference in stuntin. like wheelies and stuff.

Ok now what i really want to know. did ya mark out farther then ya wanted to cut and keep coming in to you liked what u see or did you just guess and hack them bitches off.

It wont really make a difference except for maybe air resistance.

I never cut my fenders yet, but i was thinking about it. what i would do, is tape where u wanna cut, cut it, then sand it down. i would cut it at maybe the top of the slant or at the bottom.

Note: When cutting, it might be better to cut maybe .5-1 inch away from where u want the cut to ctop at, that way if u mess up ur cut, u still have room to sand it down so it can be a perfect match. GOOD LUCK!

check out this video i found. it has race cut fenders in both front and back. i wanted to make my banshee just like that, then maybe paint it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wrNqN7difA

Edited by DJ LiL Mike

your not even old enough to ride that thing yet, wait another year and get back to us.

actually i turn sixteen in 3weeks. so yes i am old enough. i have another fourwheeler that i have been riding for years. i can probably do way more stunts and tricks on my foruwheeler then u. i practice evry weekend. i just wanted to customize my bike and i get crap about. when i better then the person giving me crap.

your not even old enough to ride that thing yet, wait another year and get back to us.

We all know what you do with little boys michael.. I used a sharpy and drew my lines then used a jigsaw to cut off the ears, then just sand them down. Its not a difficult task.

And btw dont talk crap here man, it just turns into a big post whore thread...

After you sand them down use a propane torch and lightly melt the edge,dont hold the flame on one spot to long tho.

Thank u bill and XxMeltIcexX for being nice and answering my question. i just dont want to screw up. im gonna do it this weekend. could i just use a nife or something. my dad just had surgery and he wont let me use his tools. I guess i will just get my uncles saw.

With regard to the front fenders, I like the "half cut" look. Instead of cutting them entirely off, cut them off where the angled parts of the fenders meet the flat parts, like on mine:

3020036_13_full.jpg

That's the look that I personally like. Of course, it's your Banshee, do what you want with it.

• Like 1