Banshee in Louisiana for sale .

2004 Banshee for sale , Fresh topend 030 over , Dune ported by Passion Racing , Shearer pipes , Noss head , Boss intakes , 33 pwk carbs , v-force reeds ,timing plate , Lonestar axle and billet lonestar hubs , a few billet pieces , and billet front bumber , anyone intersted near Louisana will make you a good deal . Getting married so banshee has got to go . will post pics later .PM if intersted.

MyBanshee1.jpg

Here's a picture of the Banshee with the Rocket pipes it is the same but has Shearer pipes on it now , sorry for the delay about posting pics my camera quit working and was going to borrow one . I am located in Homer Louisiana , and am asking 2900 for the banshee , will include the set of sand tires , and have the stock head , carbs and pipes also.

Contact Chris 318-927-5188

Well I take it these banshees aren't worth much anymore , This is too good of a bike to part out , I would take $ 2500 cash if you pick up and throw in sand tires and all stock parts that I have . There isn't anything wrong with this bike I just don't have anywhere to ride it around here and gas is too high to go to sand dunes anymore .