few questions.

hi all.im from the highlands of scotland. im new to the banshee world and this seems to be the site to be on. i have just bought a 2002 banshee that is standard. i use it for forest tracks and long distance runs and use it for fishing. im looking at getting new exhausts for it. thinking of a fmf system. what other sort of parts could i buy to get a little more speed/power out of it. also 1 question about the thumb throttle. mine has a little switch inside it, anyone no what this is or does

post-29127-1212440587.jpg

THE SWITCH IS FOR THE TORS SYSTEM. IT IS USELESS, UNPLUG IT AND THE LITTLE TINY BLACK BOX NEXT TO THE COIL.. an air filter and adapter, and a timing plate would give you a lil more power along with pipes.

now i`ve got a question for you. does it get cold on your nuts riding in a tartan kilt? and have you ever seen william wallace when you were out riding? j/k.lol.

THE SWITCH IS FOR THE TORS SYSTEM. IT IS USELESS, UNPLUG IT AND THE LITTLE TINY BLACK BOX NEXT TO THE COIL.. an air filter and adapter, and a timing plate would give you a lil more power along with pipes.

now i`ve got a question for you. does it get cold on your nuts riding in a tartan kilt? and have you ever seen william wallace when you were out riding? j/k.lol.

what is tors and what does it do. its actualy warm at the moment up here plus i live to high up in scotland for tartan. all i see when im out riding is deer and hill walkers

I think it means Throttle OverRide System. It keeps the engine from over-revving. When parts of it start going bad, the bike won't run or runs bad. It's hooked to the thumb throttle, parking brake, and carb tops. Get rid of it before it causes you a bunch of problems. The engine will only rev up as high as your exhaust will let you, anyways. Unless your engine runs away. If that happens, you have other problems.