Stock Headlight

badbrad

Hey guys, my bro wrecked my shee a couple months back and said he'd pay for new lights. well I took advantage of that and ordered new ones off ebay (they were 30 dollar chrome-looking ones) and they f'ing sucked bad, they broke apart just from riding.

He only broke one so I only need one.

Can anyone help??????

would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I actually have just one in my closet 25 bucks shipped to you, if the light is burnt out it in a full refund will be available i just don't have a bike to put it on to see if it still works.

i could just get a replacement bulb at the cycle shop right? i never had stock headlights apart... lol but im sure i could

ill be pm'ing you in the next couple days. i wont have cash until next friday but its a deal. thanks dude

i could just get a replacement bulb at the cycle shop right? i never had stock headlights apart... lol but im sure i could

ill be pm'ing you in the next couple days. i wont have cash until next friday but its a deal. thanks dude

That's cool yeah there easy to pull apart i'm sure you could get a bulb if you had to i never bought one personally so i couldn't tell ya where or what kind to get. Never really thought about it