2003 black banshee for sale NJ basic bolt on's & suzuki drz supermoto

i am located in northern new jersey, you can email me, text, call or pm me. sek2dts@aol.com 201-953-0660- chris

2003 banshee

bought it from orginal owner who had the quad to ride with his 12 year son so any regular abuse came from me. quad was bone stock when i bought it last may. i only ridden it like 8 or 9 times since i have had it. here a list of stuff i put on it.

toomey t-6's, k&n pods,jets,new clutch with 3 heavy duty springs, cascade shift star, prodesign impellar and ez drain, pro design shifter, renthal bars with oury grips, razor 2's front and back( fronts not shown in pics), lonestar axle and slc swingarm stock length.

motor has never been opened before still has the virgin seal. quad is dirty in the pics but i can assure you if u come to look it will be spotless. asking $3300 or best offer.

2006 suzuki drz 400sm

what a waste of money this thing was i never even rode the damn thing cause i never got my motorcycle license it has 600 miles on it. if u have ever ridden a supermoto i dont need to explain how fun these things are. heres a list of stuff i put into it.

yosh full exhuast, 3x3 intake mod, new jets, renthal bars and grips, carbon fiber frame guards, drc blinkers and rear taillight and plate holder, 44t sproket.

i have everything that came on it stock to. have title and all the keys. asking $4200 i am pretty firm on this cause its brand new.

bike2.jpg

quadback.jpg

sidebike.jpg

bikeback.jpg

• 2 weeks later...