carb sync

i watched the sync video on youtube that wes did and i got that exact tool but now i need to know since he didnt mention in his vid do the carbs have a certain setting like a factory setting like at 2 3 4 vacum or does it matter as long as there the same idk some1 help

idk if there is a factory set for the idle but i went with what i think sounds good. its not to high but not low. it idles. i think it was set at 4 but i also have 35mm carbs.

and make sure they are set the same. you want to do it for idle and once that is set, set them with a little throttle so you know both carbs are opening up at the same time.

Edited by xXBlessedWithDeathXx

idk if there is a factory set for the idle but i went with what i think sounds good. its not to high but not low. it idles. i think it was set at 4 but i also have 35mm carbs.

yea its kind of tricky i do have the stock carbs on so i just dont know what i should keep them at iwas thinking around 3 to 5

I think you are making it more complicated than it needs to be. Just listen to the motor at idle, and make sure both carbs are reading the same. Then rev it up and again make sure that it is reading the same on the CFM meter................. :biggrin:

ok thanks 4 your help dude just wanted to make im good