twist throttle conversion...cable broken

Hey i tried to install my twist throttle kit in my shee last night, but the housing where the one cable goes into two, is broken. where can i buy a new cable, my dealer doesn't carry these, and i can't remember what brand this kit is since i bought it so long ago :( thanks

--matt

Try Motionpro for parts for the cable. I believe that most of the cables that are aftermarket use motion pro. If you contact them directly they should have parts or be able to direct you to a dealer that can order from them the specific part you need. Flanders Company sells parts to make cables, and they might have what you need as well.

Brian

What is the make of your throttle control? Not all throttle controls are the same and require slightly different ends and lengths of cable. The Ebay one is for a CR throttle. I've seen magpull and Whirlpull throttles as well. My banshee has the whirlpull twist on it.

Brian

What is the make of your throttle control? Not all throttle controls are the same and require slightly different ends and lengths of cable. The Ebay one is for a CR throttle. I've seen magpull and Whirlpull throttles as well. My banshee has the whirlpull twist on it.

Brian

Good point. I was thinking that he would probably be able to make use of the splitter portion regardless of the manufacturer but it would be best to just buy the correct one. It might just be as cheap and faster to buy a new twist throttle kit.