memorial weekend tickets galore at Sandlake

motocrossrider68

My tail light works great just my headlights didn't for the first evening.

From what I've seen...your head lights and tail lights seem to be in perfect working order....

LOL...sorry, had to.

They are STRICT on spark arrestors for our dunes. Cause let me tell you something...nothing says lets start a forest fire from an arrant spark like hundreds and hundreds of acres of DUNES!!!

I can understand forest trails, sort of....

All I can say is someone needs to empty all the ash trays of the country....cause apparently the sand in them could cause a huge fire instead of put out your cigarette....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe my piston had been hanging out with your piston and conspiring to do the same thing...........

Lampere's is maybe what I am thinking of. Is it the multi-story place out across from the mall in Beavertown? :cool:

Yeah it's on 217 acrossed from Washington square. Yeah the other piston looked good, but I can't say the same for the left side. I'm thankful for Muric(sp?) acid, it made everything well again..atleast as far as the cylinder was concerned.

Maybe a batch of pistons was conspiring to try and ruin all of ours weekend,lol?

Where are we staying at so that I can reserve myself a room? :geek:

I just made the reservation today Winchester Bay Inn.

From what I've seen...your head lights and tail lights seem to be in perfect working order....

LOL...sorry, had to.

:thanks: tell that to Wannashee20's skanky ass :yelrotflmao:

They are STRICT on spark arrestors for our dunes. Cause let me tell you something...nothing says lets start a forest fire from an arrant spark like hundreds and hundreds of acres of DUNES!!!

SoCal is really big on the spark arrestors too, but I never ran one or had any problems with the law when I was there. I know several folks who did and was in a group of folks that got pinched for it. Somehow they missed me and my bike though..........

MI seems to be really weird about Silencers and Spar Arrestors at Silver Lake. I am not sure what they are like elsewhere in MI. :ermm:

Yeah it's on 217 acrossed from Washington square. Yeah the other piston looked good, but I can't say the same for the left side. I'm thankful for Muric(sp?) acid, it made everything well again..atleast as far as the cylinder was concerned.

Maybe a batch of pistons was conspiring to try and ruin all of ours weekend,lol?

It now appears that a messed up set of reeds is what got my red bike on Memorial Day. It will be back up and going by this weekend though........... :biggrin:

Wanna make me one......... (it's cool if you can't if they require a credit card for the reservation). Otherwise I will have my secretary do it tomorrow. :geek:

puppyeyes.jpg

Ya if you could just have your secretary call tomorrow they require you to have a credit card to hold it. It is $84 a night.

It now appears that a messed up set of reeds is what got my red bike on Memorial Day. It will be back up and going by this weekend though........... :biggrin:

Oh WTF! :down: You gotta let me ride it at the end of this month maybe it will cause me to switch over... :laugh: :ninja:

Is June 27th-29th the actual dates we are going for? :confused:

Yes make reservations for Friday and Saturday night at the hotel.

Yeah........ I don't see you switching bikes any time soon. You can ride my bike whenever you like though. :thumbsup:

I know I dont see myself doin it either. I can just ride Matts whenever I want and get my fix :wub:

Ok, she got it done. I have a reservation for Friday and Saturday. :thumbsup:

Sweet! Im excited! Now we just got to the shee together. :ermm: