Off Road Mega Series Anyone?

I know a few guys that race the AWRCS http://awrcs.com/ IN Pro and XC1 mostly 4 strokes. I know a few guys that tried racing Banshees on the diffrent tracks but said the 450s are more comfterble. I was gonna try on my Banshee this year but I have to much going on with my leg and back to truely compete. It can definatly be done but get ready to spend alot of cabbage on suspension a arms the list goes on and on

Thanks,

yeah just curious.I just want to race a couple races a year and the beaverdale hillclimb basically for fun and a few getaways from home during the summer :biggrin:

I already have 1 HQer comming up my place to ride and you are also more than welcome on that or any other weekend Im up there. Its near Grove City in Nectarine village.

But yeah if you already have suspension and wider control arms you are set to compete just be prepared to use every muscle in your body even ones you dident even know were there racing competitivly on a Banshee without all of the things I have in my sig its pretty brutal but if your in decent shape you dont have to worry. plus a CamelBack with PLENTY of water will come in real handy.

Edited by Washburn

I already have 1 HQer comming up my place to ride and you are also more than welcome on that or any other weekend Im up there. Its near Grove City in Nectarine village.

But yeah if you already have suspension and wider control arms you are set to compete just be prepared to use every muscle in your body even ones you dident even know were there racing competitivly on a Banshee without all of the things I have in my sig its pretty brutal but if your in decent shape you dont have to worry. plus a CamelBack with PLENTY of water will come in real handy.

Thanks for the invite, thats very appreciated and I might just take you up on that someday. I have friends that live north of you somewhere in the hills too. but first, I got to get a freakin banshee. Been looking but just cant seem to find that perfect quad yet :banghead: :shrug: :yelrotflmao:

I went atving last year for a whole day all through the poconos in the mountains and the next day I could barely move. I'm 38 but and in good shape but not like back in the day. As for the raceing, I wouldnt be worried about competing too hard, mainly just for fun and the taste of mud again. Been awhile :yucky: :yelrotflmao:

• 4 months later...

I raced the first 9 of this series on a WR450 and a Yz250, never on a quad though. Tracks are all tight, muddy and or rutted out. The promoters are well organized and the racing is fun, well worth the entry fee. I am trying to get my banshee setup to race a couple of these Races and a couple GNCC's in 2009.