need some help from the pros

Well i installed the block off e brake lever and i ran into a little problem....i dont know what this thing is..but what i do know it is that it does not let me rev my ahee at all....sounds ugly! is there something i can do to fix it!!!!!

Picture002.jpg

parking brake switch. Simply unplug or cut it off at the harness and insulate the wires. That switch works by completing the circuit when the brake is on and therefor causing the bike to act like you describe when brake is on. When the circuit is open, the bike will act like normal. Since you removed it, it thinks the brake is on. Just remove it, and yeah, remove the rest of the tors garbage.

parking brake switch. Simply unplug or cut it off at the harness and insulate the wires. That switch works by completing the circuit when the brake is on and therefor causing the bike to act like you describe when brake is on. When the circuit is open, the bike will act like normal. Since you removed it, it thinks the brake is on. Just remove it, and yeah, remove the rest of the tors garbage.

thanx alot Rubberneck...got it running right again!!!! got up this morning disconnected it and let it warm up,....and YES it worked!!! Rev'd real nice!