Hard shifting?

Whet up to silver and just got back.

When we went trail riding a few weeks back I would shift up and down through the gears with no problem smooth as butter. But when we went up this weekend it was really hard shifting up or down and took a lot of effort. The case oil OK but looked like it might be breaking down a little.

Any Ideas?

Also I fouled a set of plugs out and I could tell that after the second set at the end of the day were starting to get fouled, like lack of power ect.

I have KN no lid

FMF Fatties

and 280 mains

any advise?

Other than that it was a fricken blast!

I called around today and had a guy tell me that i bent a shift fork. He said that there were 3 in the motor and that they cost 40 a piece and it takes about 8 hours in labor to fix it. does this sound right and would I need any special tools to do this?

I would ride it on the normal terrain you ride on first. Banshees shift like shit at full power especially in the sand. Did you hang out at the drag strip at all Saturday?

Ya, I was the Dbag on the red/wight banshee with a cut off red ford shirt, I had a Buddie riding a 400ex that was yellow and another on a 450 KFX that was green, other than that the rest of my buddies were driving trucks.

But I put my stock tires back on and took it for a ride after work and it shifted fine, So I'm thinking that when i go riding next weekend Ill see if it happens again.

So ridding with paddles tires at WOT can cause these things to shift hard? This may be a dumb question but do you guys use your clutch after 1'st when at the dunes to prevent this?

Also I want to switch my case oil from full synthetic Honda stuff, to the 10w30 motor oil like it says in clymers? could this hurt it in any way?

I want to do the same thing with the mix oil going form KLOTZ 32:1 synthetic to a universal mix that's a Dyno base. could this hurt anything?