(Fe)eBay Sucks

jayzx10r

I logged on today and I saw I have 221 completed transactions...instead of my usual 201. They implemented a new system that DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK as a seller!!!

Here is the message I received:

"Important changes to Feedback

Buyers, you can no longer receive negative or neutral Feedback from sellers.

You should leave honest and accurate Feedback without the fear of receiving negative or neutral ratings."

First they acquire Paypal and net an additional 3% profit on sales, then they increase their listing/final value fees so they leach near 10% of your small item sale, then they make feedback worthless!!

That is a community I want to be in!! They took a novel idea and F'd it up. Yay Fee-Bay.

Losers.

Edited by jayzx750

I think its kinda good, I got negative feedback as a buyer and all I did was leave him a positive feedback saying that the item wasn't quite as described.... The item was paid for with in 30min of the auctions end. I did everything right and just because he didn't like what I said in the feedback I was the one who got the negative feedback.. That ass clown ruined my 100% positive feedback! Ebay wouldn't do shit to fix it.

Yeah, what is the deal, my feedback jumped up 5 points too. WTF is that all about. And yeah, i think it is bullshit how most of the sellers use the feedback as blackmail. If you aren't happy with your shit they can leave you negative feedback. Bottom line as a buyer i pay usually within hours of auction end and to me that is the end of my responsibility and should get me a postive feedback period. These sellers wait until you leave them positive before they will do the same. Thats fucking lame. I even had it happen with a guy who is on here a lot. To me the good and honest sellers list their feedback as soon as i pay. But why did all of our feedback numbers increase?

I'm an official nerd. I read Iron eBay, because Fe is the chemical element abbreviation for iron (ferrum).

Huh? :confused:

I logged on today and I saw I have 221 completed transactions...instead of my usual 201. They implemented a new system that DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK as a seller!!!

Yeah I got that same message. That really sucks, because if a buyer screws you theres nothing you can do about it. If they were going to do it, I wish they would have when I got my 100% feedback ruined when I bought some parts from a scammer and had to dispute it to get my money back, and since I left him neg he left me the same and said Thanks in the comment. :down: I contacted ebay and they said there was nothing I could do about it, so that means somebody can screw u and then leave u neg feedback (double screwing!!!)