banshees-unlimited ebay question

Allright guys, i want to know if any of you have dealt with this ebay seller?? banshees-unlimited, based out of Jamaica New York?? My bro won an engine on ebay for his 99 shee that completely took a dump, piston broke, bent rod, idler gear wobbled loose, got into the basket, motor was trashed so he decided to get a new one n use that for parts, It was payed for in full at end of auction, the guy sent a tracking number (checked it, doesnt match anything!!!) im curious if he got asspounded on this one..... Guys not answering the phone.... no email responses.... Im thinking i may hafta fly my ass over there and slap a hairlip on somebody this is bs..... Anybody run into this??? from what ive seen so far dont deal with this guy

For those of you, that still buy on eBay, you might want to keep the link for the following site in your favorites, because you can look up a eBay user's neutral/negative feedbacks with it, including the ones that they have left, and the ones that they have received.

Ebay Neutral, and Negative Feedback Look-Up Site

We always look at there feedback, with that many transactions theres going to be a few bad ones we understand that, its just ridicolous to spend 800 and nothing..... Im done with ebay, shit sux, won a shee on it to... guy backed out, just been a lot of bad business on there lately :ermm:

how did he pay?

tell you one thing i think of that guy is a f**Kin A**hole he screwed me out of a couple thing on there...but for you if you cant find your stuff complain to e-bay and they can help you out if not with the part you bought the can get your money back for you............

tell you one thing i think of that guy is a f**Kin A**hole he screwed me out of a couple thing on there...but for you if you cant find your stuff complain to e-bay and they can help you out if not with the part you bought the can get your money back for you............

dude go back to ny and beat so mother fuckin ass

was payed through paypal, they are going to see if they will give em a refund... they have before, ebays not the problem, its the dildo's that do shity business on there!! The killer is we have a triped planned to the dunes the 6th of June, thats one less shee thats going now :down: just bought it to.. ohwell, ya live ya learn, ya wanna slap some people in the process... DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TOOL GUYS!!

• 1 month later...
that sux man sorry about your luck :down: go whip that dudes ass!

Thats why they left positve feedback for the motor, they paid on may 9th and recieved the motor on the 22nd.

"engine ran, clutch bad after assurance it was checked . Good seller though "

I have an actual business (tax i.d), a 3200ft shop, and store front. Not some garage in my yard selling parts on Craigslist.

Edited by banshees-unlimited