Gripper Seat Cover

endofitall9

To be honest, you may wana try local upholstry(sp) shops.. I had mine done in gripper for 55 complete and a buddy got his done at another for I believe 60.. Mine has three seasons on it and still looks pretty damn good..

I love my gripper seat! :thumbsup:

RIPPEN

I'm just wanting an all black Gripper seat..Rippen i tried my local upholstery shops and they only had the like nylon??? type gripper material.. My buddy has a raptor and he got the alba graphics kit and it came with this sick ass rubber gripper seat..so ever since then I've wanted one..I eyeballed the one from rockymountain..i just dont have any input... ..I got ripped off on ebay I bought a "Gripper" that was made of nylon and washed it one time and now its like a slipper..haha..I may end up going with cascade but I dont want to pay over $50 for an all black seat....

i dont know how sticky mine would be compared to what your looking for but i got my full black gripper from verdepowersports on ebay they sell a shit ton of diff designs as well. but mines full black

yeah thats where I got my Gripper...if you even attempt to call it that...verde powersports, boy did I get ripped off.. they only time it was a gripper is when i took it out of the package and it had tape on it from the box...lol..Think I'll go with the RmATV seatcover......thanks alot fellers

yeah thats where I got my Gripper...if you even attempt to call it that...verde powersports, boy did I get ripped off.. they only time it was a gripper is when i took it out of the package and it had tape on it from the box...lol..Think I'll go with the RmATV seatcover......thanks alot fellers

Try E Gay too... I got mine for like $40 shipped there.

• 2 weeks later...