Where to go from here?

Ok here it goes. I've recently put a trinity 2 into 1 intake on the shee with a 34mm keihin pj and am having a jetting nightmare. I started my jetting with a 195 main, 45 pilot and eej needle on middle clip. It started a little hard with that setup and tward the top of the revs it fell on its face ( spit and spudder). I changed to a 48 pilot and a 185 main and my starting got much better it pretty close on the bottom end and got much better on top but still not good. i decided to try the 175 main i had from the dual setup with the 48 pilot and eej needle on middle clip and its much better but not perfect. when its warm it will seem to rev up pretty good but not like it should and if you ease the throttle up till full open it has a spot where it will spit and sputter like a dead spot. Im not sure where to go from here. i have a video on you tube of what it sounds like and maybe 1 of you guys can help me. thanks. Ill post a link to the new video when it is done processing on you tube but here is a link to the old video of the original setup

Original setup before any jetting. single 34mm keihin pj, 175main, 52 pilot and cgj needle in middle.

ok here is the video of the current setup. 175 main, 48 pilot, eej needle middle clip.

after the video i moved the needle clip to the top position (leanest) and ran liek that for a little bit and it seems to be running great actually so to be honest i have no idea what to do