Any Hudson Valley Riders?

I live in Liberty but i'm still in the building phase. Need to send my jugs out to get bored then a few little odds and ends and some tuning and i'll be ready to go.

Where do you ride in Saugerties? I used to go ride the snowmobile trails behind Cortina Valley. I actually broke my ass going full throttle up one of the slopes in the summer when I hit a huge ass rock that was hidden in the 4ft tall grass. Good times!

There are quite a few trails here in Liberty. Maybe we can get together when I get my bike back together.

james

The trails in Liberty are pretty good. You can go from pretty dense woods riding to wide open fields and I heard that one guy has a small mx style track on his property. I've only basically walked most of the trails because they cut through my property but I see the local kids riding all the time and you can see alot of the trailheads from the road. I bought my bike last year and have been putting it together slowly as time and money allow for parts so I havent ridden on any of the trails yet.

hello, i live in troy and i usually ride on the outskirts. im having the same prob. i ride alot of powerlines cause alot of the trails are if not getting closed down are old and ive been looking for a place to ride other then my usualls for a while now

Lets try this again on this piece of shit laptop.....

I was just up in Saugerties today, well, actually Centerville I think. I had a job off of Kate Yeager rd which is off of Blue Mtn rd or CR55 and there were a pile of guys riding through that whole area. I spoke to the customer and he said that there are tons of trails through there. Now I need to get permission to ride there once my bike back together and we'll be set.

You were literally 6 miles from my house today. I know there are trails around here, the problem is I dont know where they all are as Im not from NY, and I have no one to ride with. I could go exploring, but its dangerous, at least I think, to go riding by yourself. Anynumber of things could happen, and you may be stuck by yourself with no way to get back. Thats my biggest concern. Plus, its a lot more fun to ride with people.

hello, i live in troy and i usually ride on the outskirts. im having the same prob. i ride alot of powerlines cause alot of the trails are if not getting closed down are old and ive been looking for a place to ride other then my usualls for a while now

Troy is about 50 miles from me but if you wanted to get together and ride I would be down.