Memorial Weekend Little Sahara Oklahoma

rtcc

I will be making a trip out to LS on that weekend. I was just wondering if anyone else was thinking of going out there. This is my first trip out there and was hoping to meet some more banshee people, all my friends ride dirtbikes.

Terry

trying to talk my crew into going down for saturday afternoon, 6 shee's alltogether but we got a trip planed the 6th of june so we will see. I may just roll down with my old lady and test out the new bike im getting a lil anxious :evil:

trying to talk my crew into going down for saturday afternoon, 6 shee's alltogether but we got a trip planed the 6th of june so we will see. I may just roll down with my old lady and test out the new bike im getting a lil anxious :evil:

Uh, my sister is having a baby shower and the whole family has to be there sunday... I need my own truck, anyone know of one cheap?

Ya have fun will not get to make it this year due to fuel prices :down: