Any baseball card collectors?

I'm selling my entire baseball card collection to fund my Banshee rebuild. I've never counted all of them, but I'm thinking I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 5-6000 cards or so. Lots of rare Griffey Jr. cards (including an autographed 97 Upper Deck UD3 Superb Signature, which is the pride and joy of my entire collection), have a few complete series as well. Most of my collection is Upper Deck, but I have a little bit of everything in there, spanning from the early '80's to the late '90's. Also have a few football cards, my best ones are my two Mark Brunell jersey cards, lots of big name players, but most of my football cards are centered around the San Francisco 49ers and Jacksonville Jaguars. There are even a few basketball cards thrown in there too. I'd like to get $1000 out of my collection, but I'm open to offers. If you want to discuss my collection with me, or there's a certain card you're looking for, let me know.

I'm selling my entire baseball card collection to fund my Banshee rebuild. I've never counted all of them, but I'm thinking I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 5-6000 cards or so. Lots of rare Griffey Jr. cards (including an autographed 97 Upper Deck UD3 Superb Signature, which is the pride and joy of my entire collection), have a few complete series as well. Most of my collection is Upper Deck, but I have a little bit of everything in there, spanning from the early '80's to the late '90's. Also have a few football cards, my best ones are my two Mark Brunell jersey cards, lots of big name players, but most of my football cards are centered around the San Francisco 49ers and Jacksonville Jaguars. There are even a few basketball cards thrown in there too. I'd like to get $1000 out of my collection, but I'm open to offers. If you want to discuss my collection with me, or there's a certain card you're looking for, let me know.

wow thats some collection of cards....good luck im sure you will get rid of em.and hope you sell them to fund your rebuild......