Low Ten Second 1/4 ATV Time Slip

SlowerThanYou

Bansheeboy didn't put all the pieces of the puzzle together! We started running asphalt in 2005 on alky. Jan. 2008 we decided to swtich to race gas. The video was taken our 1st time out on gas. Now if you look at the time slip date May, 2008 we had made a great improvements on the tune-up. Plus, we were at a different track with a lower altittude.

Now, if you have a point to be made. Grow some balls, pull your head out of you mudflower and spit it out; Boy!

BK

I sure hate it when people do this, I wasn't trying to say you lied about your times, I just meant its fast as hell.

Thanks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have to run plastics and front brakes. to run the track in vegas ????

Vegas is an NHRA track and They follow the rules pretty good. I'm sure the front brakes would be enforced, but not sure about the plastics. This year we ran with no rear fenders and nothing was said. Are you from Vegas and what do you ride?

Or maybe someone just jumped the gun? Either way Ill stop replying here to prove im not wanting to get stuff started.

Thanks

You need to get your facts straight, Boy! The reaction times are posted on the score boards before the E.T. and MPH come up. 1st run we had a .047 reaction to the bikes 2. something reaction. The second run we had a .062 reaction to the bikes 5.06 reaction. You need to finish school or stop the shit spewing out your mouth and onto the keyboard.

i used to live vegas most of my life.. i drive back every few months and want to run the strip.. i can get front brakes where can i find a rule book.. not sure what size shee motor ill have lol

You are supposed to be able to buy the rulebook at NHRA.com. I think they are $10, but I couldn't find on their web site. As an NHRA Member we have to log-in and get it electronically.

You need to get your facts straight, Boy! The reaction times are posted on the score boards before the E.T. and MPH come up. 1st run we had a .047 reaction to the bikes 2. something reaction. The second run we had a .062 reaction to the bikes 5.06 reaction. You need to finish school or stop the shit spewing out your mouth and onto the keyboard.

Good god, I was meaning maybe you just jumped the gun on assuming that I was trying to say your bike isnt as fast as it really is. And now you literally think im talking about your reaction time. Im not saying anything about how fast your bike is. Do we have this straight now?

• 2 months later...

New guy here. I saw you run 08 i think.The strip LV right? I had a green LUV truck 10.13 133 best. I was very impressed with your banshee I like the setup about the same wight as a bike,but a lot more tire.I have a banshee and was thinking about what it would take to run it at the strip. I know $$$ I miss bracket racing ,But not the staging lanes in july and aug,after an oil down. A stock 350 will run what 14.00? How much motor /$$ would it take to tuch the 10.00"s (all motor) Old dude looking to have some fun. Thank you sir

New guy here. I saw you run 08 i think.The strip LV right? I had a green LUV truck 10.13 133 best. I was very impressed with your banshee I like the setup about the same wight as a bike,but a lot more tire.I have a banshee and was thinking about what it would take to run it at the strip. I know $$$ I miss bracket racing ,But not the staging lanes in july and aug,after an oil down. A stock 350 will run what 14.00? How much motor /$$ would it take to tuch the 10.00"s (all motor) Old dude looking to have some fun. Thank you sir

Yes, that's us and I remember your green truck. The Banshee can be a real pain in the ass, but the thrill you get out of it is hard to describe. I've raced everything from a 7 sec truck to slow street vehicles and everything in between. I'll be 49 this year and that damn quad is a load of fun, when you have it right!

Here's a couple of examples of what can be done. My sons desert Banshee: stock motor, with pipes, after market head, advanced timing, asphalt tires and struts replacing the shocks. Has ran consistent mid to low 13s with him weighing 200+ lbs.

A good friend and very experienced quad asphalt tuner. They have the same basic motor set-up with custom bolt on chassis parts and a 110 lb. rider have been in the 11s.

The best thing you can do is come out to the track and bring a note book. Our 1st race with the quad is planned for the Divisional in Mar. other than that all the points races. I'll be more than glad to help out, but I really need to explain in person what you are in for, let me know!

Thank you sir I'll be their. Keep the post up I"ll keep checking back.

1 how much hp do you think it would take

2 would the stock trans/cluch work

3 What is your 60 ft

4 I'am thinking you leave at 5,000 6,000 red line 10,000

5 Would you say it"s reliable in the 10"s IE rebuild at end of season

6 do you think a 4 stroke would have a better 60 ft

7 Do you think I'll every shut up and just show up in march like you said