YFZ A Arms

awaitedshee

will these fit or do i need to modify them? thanks dave

Your kidding right?

Yes you have to do minor cuts...no biggy for the back yarder. If you can cut cheese for a sandwich, you can do this your self! READ up on this bro and be done with it.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78454

BTW, thats was a good deal on the arms :thumbsup:

Edited by savage420

• 2 years later...

If you don't get the yfz shocks and use the stocks, the bike will sit really low in front. I had the yfz shocks and recently changd them to a set of yfz fox floats. I would still like to get a decent set of a arms though, My steering is extremely hard and I can only think it's caused by the upper a arm being the other way around which causes the ball joints to be out of line. I'm used to it now, but if I jump on someone elses bike I pick up a huge difference.

I did the YFZ Conversion on my Banshee. I used donor parts off a 2010, that a guy had upgraded to FOX Shocks and Houser a arms. The parts only had about 2 hours total on them. Correct me if I'm wrong; the 2009-2010 YFZ-450R Shocks are longer than the earlier years. My Banshee has the exact amount of front clearance it had with the stock set up.

• 2 weeks later...

150 is what I paid for the same set up. Make sure your getting the tie rods also for that price and the price is shipped. I placed a wanted add on http://www.yfzcentral.com/ and picked mine up for cheap. Seems to me guys on here want way to much for the setup. I also picked up some 06 yfz450 shocks for $80. They couldn't be better. 4 cuts on the bottom a-arms and a little grinding on the upper shock mount and they were on and working perfect. This is a great setup for the guy on a budget!