GTA 4 - What do you think

Lee

i just picked it up yesterday and i love it!!! my only gripe is how the cars handle. maybe i need to find something better but so far the handling sucks.

i just picked it up yesterday and i love it!!! my only gripe is how the cars handle. maybe i need to find something better but so far the handling sucks.

I did not care for the handling of the cars at first either, however I must admit after getting the hang of it I like it much better now, you do have to get the right car though, some of the sports cars really get it, some of the bikes also handle like poo though.

Last night at 12:00am (technically today) I picked up GTA 4. Anyone else get it?

I love this game!

Graphics, cinematics, cameos, it's got it all.

I met two buddies over at GameStop, and the parking lot was packed. Joe had reserved his copy so he stayed there, and Tom and I went over to Movie Gallery and bought the only two copies they had!

lucked out.

No airplanes, no parachutes, no desert or 'country' area, no military zone...but it's still alot of fun! Graphics, details, and vehicles are way cool................ :evil: