2-1 pipe,carb

thdog3

hello everyone,

i have a 2000 mild port,stock carbs,k&n,lid w/o snorkel,vforce 2 pro circuits.i recently sold my woods bike and wanted to tune my banshee for woods riding(1-3 gear stuff).i bought a dynoport 2-1 pipe and i stumbled across a 34mm pj keihin carb in my garage.is it worth all the trouble tuning the single carb?from the searches i did i've found that the 34mm pj is difficult to tune.am i wasting my time with this?should i just run the pipe and stock carbs.any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks thdog3

hello everyone,

i have a 2000 mild port,stock carbs,k&n,lid w/o snorkel,vforce 2 pro circuits.i recently sold my woods bike and wanted to tune my banshee for woods riding(1-3 gear stuff).i bought a dynoport 2-1 pipe and i stumbled across a 34mm pj keihin carb in my garage.is it worth all the trouble tuning the single carb?from the searches i did i've found that the 34mm pj is difficult to tune.am i wasting my time with this?should i just run the pipe and stock carbs.any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks thdog3

Keep the pro circuits, sell the vf2's, sell the dynoport pipe, and get stock cages with carbon tech reeds. Run a set of 28mm flatslides or D slide carbs. I recomment the mikuni tm 28mm carbs.