Marvin Shaw Pressure

KaosBanshee44

I got my front shocks on rear going back to get shortened that's another story in itself but i can seriously stand on the front of my frame and bounch my 190 pound ass on it and they only move a half inch. Are they just made like this or can you release some pressure out. Someone told me they have to do that. There hillshooters by the way

send them back with your rear shock and they change the pressure for free.

you can release them... but getting them the same is going to be almost impossible.

be VERY carefull you dont let all the charge out.

Cody did you get a quote on how much they charge to change the lenght??

you might be in the same boat I am.. It might be cheaper to order a new one and sell yours. if yours was 13" I'd be all over it!!

Edited by Fouledout421

Well it's not that expensive to get them shortened now if you were to want it longer than your looking at close to 200 to repair it so it would be easier to sell and then buy a new one that route. If i'm not mistaken it's under a 100bucks to get it shortened.

The pressure thing a buddy told me about how people don't mess with it just like you said so i may take your word and send em' back and have em release some of it for a little smoother ride.

I got my front shocks on rear going back to get shortened that's another story in itself but i can seriously stand on the front of my frame and bounch my 190 pound ass on it and they only move a half inch. Are they just made like this or can you release some pressure out. Someone told me they have to do that. There hillshooters by the way

Yarnell will shorten them and rebuild them for 50 bucks. I had to send the fronts i had back to get shortened cause the fuker i bought them from lied to me

Yarnell will shorten them and rebuild them for 50 bucks. I had to send the fronts i had back to get shortened cause the fuker i bought them from lied to me

Depends.. If they have to cut new shafts it will be alot more.. They can change the spacer but it will only shorten them a lil bit. I forget off hand how much Becky said they can shorten them before they need new shafts.