Blown up

OK this is whats been going on ,its has been fouling up the left hand plug ive replaced reeds,intake boots,coil and leads and swapped over carbs from my brother bike(same jets 320 main but 25 pilot) but left the same neddles in that were in mine bike went for a ride today and it foul the plug again put in and new one then went for a ride it was running good for 20mins and then it was running off and then started making a rattling sound turned it off and brang it home and this is what i found is Wrist pin bearing on the left hand side has be all smashed into small bits, so what is the cause of all this its really giving me the sh.ts.

When you split the bottem end is there a short cut to just the crank for little bits of shit soo ido not need to pull the hole thing a part

cheers Ian

P.S sorry about my english too

i wouldn't be blowing any air to try and get the debris out. you could possibly blow some fine particles into the balls of the bearings. the only proper way is to disassemble the bottom end entirerly and flush it out and also inspect the crank bearings while in there. rotate the bearings and feel for any binding or rumblyness of the bearing. my buddy had his wristpin bearing shatter as well. he was using wisecos. don't know if that has anything to do with it. his was the right cylinder. how does the plug color look when doing a wide open run for like 600-1000 feet? cardboard brown? is the left cylinders plug all sooty black on the outside around the white porcelin? that would indicate a faulty spark plug cap. poor connection to that plug.

you can see my mods in my signature and here is my current jetting:

350 mains, stock needles w/clip in middle postition, 25 or 27.5 pilots...(can't remember which), stock needle jet, stock air jet, can't remember # of turns on pilot screws.

my elevation is 900-1000 feet above sea level.

u might have the float bowls on the wrong carbs. there is a right way and a wrong way. i wonder too if the choke is leaking.

When i put here back togehter the carbs are going to be cleaned out good. The was i hade taking the carbs of my brothers bike and that bike was running fine so this is a hard one i think .Dose anyone think that it mite have be a bad wrist pin bering from the day that i hade rebuild it and it just shit itself in the frist 20mins from the rebuild and thats why its fouling the plug and know just give way.

Your jetting is fat, but not too fat...and there were other problem. Don't know if it's an air leak, bad/worn parts, etc.

But you're going to have to find out the hard way now...strip it down, split 'em.

LOL sounds like prom night in high school...... :thumbsup: