Trade 12" JL W3V2 in Sealed Box, and Kenwood 500 rms amp.

jonnyb

He's looking to trade it for some used plastic.. Its not a bad deal. Their might be someone out there thats interested in his equipment and happens to have a extra set of plastic. If you dont feel its a good deal.. then dont post!

Hate it when people feel they have to tell ya what your stuff is worth...

TTT :thumbsup:

the kenwood kac7202 is a cheap shitty amp and when it's setup wrong wont have a long lifetime..

Dude.. your just not getting it are ya... your "OPINION" of whats good and whats bad is meaningless..

Leave the guys thread alone

Karma can be a bitch sometimes... keep that in mind. You woudn't like it if someone was telling you your stuff wasn't worth what you were asking in your threads.. Be respectfull to other members threads.

Any trades, possibly a cool head. It doesn't matter at this point, its just collecting dust. Thanks for the help and thanks for throwing the trash out mods. :thanks: :beer: :notworthy:

Dude i hope you get what your looking for! If i had a set pf full fenders i wood trade with you, but i sold them about 6 months ago. I have been looking for some car audio equipment my self iv got a set of RF 10's and thay get the job done.

Chevshee

Speedy do you need a hug, did mama abuse you or something. I'm really surprised that you just keep coming back even after the mods deleted your previous posts. I can't believe that you would even take it this far. GET A LIFE. :shoothead:

Chev banshee

Yah I hope so to. The only reason that I'm trying to trade is that my banshee blew a couple of weeks ago and it

if they threw the trash out y did they leave all of the posts contradicting mine??

Speedy, time to move on to other topics. Let this guy sell what the audio equipment to people who are interested. If you're not interested, simply move on.

If I had multiple complaints about an improper trade, that would be one thing, but the general consensus is that it's a fair trade. Therefore, in this case it's the buyer/trader that should make that judgment call before trading or buying anything.

I quietly removed irrelevant posts last night; I didn't ban,suspend, or even warn anyone. We have a feedback system, that is what people should base their buying decisions on if they are unsure of the seller or seller history.

-Lee