Cub ring end gap and piston clearance

Ok putting together my 4 mil x 68 cub finally. I have .003" piston to cylinder clearance. I currently have .013" ring end gap. Just wanted to make sure these are within spec. Should I open those rings up a couple of thousandths? In the paperwork with the wiseco pistons, it says rule of thumb minimum is .004" for each inch of bore diameter. I am within that number, but wanted to check with the pros before I buttoned her up.

cool thanks. Out of the box, all 4 rings were spot on 13, Both bores were exact according to my bore gauge, and the pistons measured out within .0005. Im pretty impressed with the consistancy of these parts way better than the VW shit im used to dealing with. The only thing i noticed is that the hotrods 4mil crank is on the max for all tolerances. Rod side cleareancw was .025 on both rods, and the width of each throw as well as the overall width were exactly at max tolerance. Dont know if that really matters, just something i noticed. I measure everything, force of habit i guess. LOL We have a really really expensive scale at work used for measuring drugs. I will be weighing the pistons tomorrow just for shits and giggles. I used the same one to check the balance on my Last VW motor. I wonder what my boss would think about me weighing motor parts on a drug scale. Oh well we wont let him find out. LOL :evil: