Taper Roller Carriers

Loki

Yo guys just wondering if anyone can do my a favor. I got one of those taper roller bearing carriers off of ebay and it came with a wave washer to put between the sprocket or brake hub and the carrier. Now the problem is my dad did a clean out of the garage and threw any empty boxes out, well he threw the box the carrier came in out and it had the washer in it. Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the washer as I need a new one.

Thanks guys.

Alright the initial problem doesn't matter now as i have realised after trying to mount the rear brake caliper the mounting bracket on the carrier is about 50mm away from where it should be, has anyone bought one of these carriers before? I need to know if it was a stuff up on their behalf or if I've lost more mounting hardware.

Alright the initial problem doesn't matter now as i have realised after trying to mount the rear brake caliper the mounting bracket on the carrier is about 50mm away from where it should be, has anyone bought one of these carriers before? I need to know if it was a stuff up on their behalf or if I've lost more mounting hardware.

50mm ~ 2 inches Either that carriere is not for a Banshee or you are doing something wrong. There are usually two caliper spacers that come with the carriers, but they are 25mm at the largest. :geek: