plug color

krauss4

how long does it take to get plug color on the tip of the electrode and the white porcelin part you can see without choping. just got new plugs and i ran it a few times up and down the field and then pulled the plugs and saw almost no change. i know the correct way to do it is to chop them but just wanted to know

You warm the quad up on the old plugs then ride to an area where you can shift up through all six gears, pull those plugs then put in the fresh ones. Start and go wide open throttle through all six gears, push the kill switch, pull in the clutch, and hold the throttle wide open till the quad comes to a stop. Pull the new plugs replace with old ones and go back home or camp. If they are still white you are lean and need to put in a fatter main jet. If it is chocolate brown about 2mm wide at the base of the porcelain you are dead on, but if it is black or a really wide band you are rich.

This whole process I believe is outlined in the pinned section above...........