Planet Sand times

dajogejr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you...I am very happy.

I got a few more details from someone there who talked to a buddy up here...

3.76 with a 3.78 backup, and it did have a bar on. I'm still WAY more than happy about that. Only way I could be happier is if I was there.

Yep...that was always the plan!!

I don't see myself getting into the 3's in MI. No way.

However...

I need to get a bar on it and let Frank ride it here...see how it compares to Gilbert. I'd be willing to bet he could put a 3.9 down...

I was gonna port it and put a new clutch in, to be honest, I'm almost afraid to touch a single thing!!

why not some porting and Nitrous?I really love my motor man its ported by mccoy and it flat out rips.Going to go tune it tommorow.Just a question do you have the EGT gauge?And if yes when they drilled your pipes did alot of chrome chip off?I want to buy one but scared to drill into my pipes :confused:

why not some porting and Nitrous?I really love my motor man its ported by mccoy and it flat out rips.Going to go tune it tommorow.Just a question do you have the EGT gauge?And if yes when they drilled your pipes did alot of chrome chip off?I want to buy one but scared to drill into my pipes :confused:

Thought you had that thing tuned by nate?

Yep...that was always the plan!!

I don't see myself getting into the 3's in MI. No way.

However...

I need to get a bar on it and let Frank ride it here...see how it compares to Gilbert. I'd be willing to bet he could put a 3.9 down...

I was gonna port it and put a new clutch in, to be honest, I'm almost afraid to touch a single thing!!

Dave, next time I make it to MI to visit my sis I'll jockey your bike and see if we can get it into the 3's on your tracks. I weigh 145. Could be fun! :beer:

As long as my bike is running good, I normally like to make a few passes myself first, I let a lot of people ride my bike...once they've proven they know the difference between a drain plug and a spark plug...LOL> I'm sure you understand.

Our friend bansheedan is as light or lighter than that. I appreciate the offer, but...to be honest, it's cool to see how fast a lighter ride can get a fat kid's bike to go...but, It's my bike.

I'd like it to run respectable times with me on it (which, compared to the other similar builds we race/run against, it has)

When it comes to a selling point, I can post the low times from a jockey...but I'll always include what the fat boy times are too for comparison...and NO, it's not for sale....just giving an example..

I don't hide anything or lie about it. It's just racing, it's supposed to be fun....

Thank you...I am very happy.

I got a few more details from someone there who talked to a buddy up here...

3.76 with a 3.78 backup, and it did have a bar on. I'm still WAY more than happy about that. Only way I could be happier is if I was there.

I thought it was a 3.75 and a 3.76. :whistling: hehe

Hey, some guys on ps are saying the lighting system was screwed up and

a lot of folks were running crazy times.

dave, do you think those times are still legit?

Im not tring to start anything, just asking a question.

from reading, those guys are running cougars, dm's, tripples.......I

guess what im tring to say is, and pardon my english, they arent fucking around! :ohmy:

I'm reading the same thing you are.

They're also saying if you backup your time within 1.5%, it's legit.

So...3.76 and 3.78 backup is less than 1%.

Until they can positively proove otherwise, the times stand.

Now if he ran a 3.76 then a 4.0..yeah, that'd be a problem.

I should be able to tell by the time slips when he gets back if they're legit.

Beam jumping screams high reaction time and low 60 foot time.

Because the track hooks much better than our tracks, they put a wheelie bar on it and Frank is a MUCH better pilot than I am, let alone around 80 to 100 lbs less...I have no reason to think otherwise....

HERE IS VIDEO OF THE 3.76 PASS!

http://x.cursedsanctuary.com/