Southwest Mo. Drag Night June 26th

Hey guys, I am putting on a drag night here in Mt. Vernon Mo. on June 28. DeadEndRacing and I are goin to be running things. We will be running 300ft. dirt drags. We will have a full drag light setup with stagging lights. Ill be posting up a flier as soon as i get it. If ya have any questions shoot me a pm or just post them up.

Hope to see ya here,

Chase

Yeah we are really excited about this event all ready talking to a few guys with some real fast quads planning on comming over. And b4 anyone starts asking about shutdown there is plenty.

OHHH Yeah and Chase ment to say Drag event not night it will be starting around noon that saturday

http://deadendracing.proboards102.com

Edited by deadendracer1

wow .. that sounds like fun. maybe if i get my cub built i might be able to swing up that away. my parents live in lebanon ,mo ... i was trying to plan a summer trip and take both my bikes up there anyways..

Sounds good mano, i got a buddie from lebanon coming down with an 804 rappy. Hope to see ya here

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, I am putting on a drag night here in Mt. Vernon Mo. on June 28. DeadEndRacing and I are goin to be running things. We will be running 300ft. dirt drags. We will have a full drag light setup with stagging lights. Ill be posting up a flier as soon as i get it. If ya have any questions shoot me a pm or just post them up.

Hope to see ya here,

Chase

Im pretty sure we will be making the trip. We will bring a couple of drag bikes. It will be fun to get to race someone new for a change.

• 1 month later...

Well I had a guy from the claremore area call me last nite and confirm himself and 3 or 4 of his buddies were coming, I think he said he was bringing a 10mil dm and some other pretty fast quads. Looks like this could turn out to be one fast day. See Ya there. :biggrin: