banshee vs. Raptor 700

so my friend just got a raptor 700 and hes talkin all this shit about how banshees are o so slow and weak theere just are really light and revs fast so i am asking you guys what quad straight out of the yamaha dealership do you think would win stock for stock..??

350 Banshee twin VS. Raptor 700

Edited by Banshee_boii

so my friend just got a raptor 700 and hes talkin all this shit about how banshees are o so slow and weak theere just are really light and revs fast so i am asking you guys what quad straight out of the yamaha dealership do you think would win stock for stock..??

raptor 700 would eat it up the 660 would it it up to stock for stock

700 will win every time.....no doubt about it!!!!!!!!!

I bought my Banshee with most of the mods done to it, so I don't really know what a stock Banshee feels like. I just bought a Raptor and it doesn't have enough kick for me stock. Compared to my Banshee, the Raptor is pretty tame. It's fun, no doubt, but fairly tame. I don't know if it is the way the power band is or what. But thanks to the Banshee I had to go out and spend lots of money to mod the Raptor! :blink:

Race and let us know who wins.

Oh, and why is this in the Riding and Events forum?

Edited by feedmelies

I bought my Banshee with most of the mods done to it, so I don't really know what a stock Banshee feels like. I just bought a Raptor and it doesn't have enough kick for me stock. Compared to my Banshee, the Raptor is pretty tame. It's fun, no doubt, but fairly tame. I don't know if it is the way the power band is or what. But thanks to the Banshee I had to go out and spend lots of money to mod the Raptor! :blink:

Race and let us know who wins.

Oh, and why is this in the Riding and Events forum?

i wasent really sure which one i would put it in so i just did it here because it had to do with riding so...but my friend is like 270 ld so i think that would play a big part and also my banshee isnt stock..

Stock for stock, the raptor will hand the banshee its ass... period. Ive had a stock banshee, and had a stock rap 700 and know the 700 was faster stock... Even modded, the new raptors are no joke, my 700 has some work (and is getting more as we speak), but it is going to take one hell of a stock cylinder banshee to beat it this year. Both are fun bikes and thats all that matters to me, I have my banshee to hillshoot with and my 700 for general duning and messing around. (and the 600rr to ride when im tired of the other two lol)

another one of these threads...

whichever one crosses the finish line first, will be the one that wins..

that is the answer to every thread like this

stock VS stock, the raptor definitely has more power, and so it should..

Edited by Michael Jackson

theere just are really light and revs fast 350 Banshee twin VS. Raptor 700

The Banshee only weighs 10lbs less then the Raptor... I would say that it's really light. The 450's are even lighter then the Banshee's are...

Don't listen to the BS people say... Tell him to put up, or shut up... You won't win a race by asking a bunch of dudes on a internet forum if you're bike is faster then you friends... and you'll never know who's faster untill you line up with him.

Please look around the forum next time you start a topic... you would have found 20 other topics asking the same question... and you would have found the same answers.

Now... Get out there and race that slow poke.

socal is right, you will never know by asking us, you will have to find out for yourself. there are WAY to many variables in racing... rider weight, riding skill ect...

for instance, last year i was riding majicmikes rap770 on alky and could hardly get beat by anything, I was beating 421 cubs on the thing, I am only 145 lbs and can ride the shit out of most things... when mike rode the 770, it was about half as fast because of his weight... needless to say again, there are too many variables to get an upfront answer on a forum on what is faster then what.

For the for sure win tell him you're only going to race him one time. The only reason for that is you dont want him to get depressed on all the moey he spent on the slow poke. Then just when you line up and almost ready to go ask him what that is over there and just take off. You should for sure win. Call it good. And say i told you so. It works everytime. Then for some crazy reason you want to race him again and he wins tell him about the first time you raced and smoked his a$$

For the for sure win tell him you're only going to race him one time. The only reason for that is you dont want him to get depressed on all the moey he spent on the slow poke. Then just when you line up and almost ready to go ask him what that is over there and just take off. You should for sure win. Call it good. And say i told you so. It works everytime. Then for some crazy reason you want to race him again and he wins tell him about the first time you raced and smoked his a$$

:biggrin: haha thats funny! Best cheater always wins!!

you gotta do what you gotta do to win. Most races these people talk about dont have lights on them to tell them when to go. Most every race I see at dumont if not setup with lights some one leaves way earlier than the other person or persons. Fuck most of the time people pull up on me they dont even stop they just keep going like rolling starts. I go to look over and they already are going. The best is when you still beat them.

you gotta do what you gotta do to win. Most races these people talk about dont have lights on them to tell them when to go. Most every race I see at dumont if not setup with lights some one leaves way earlier than the other person or persons. Fuck most of the time people pull up on me they dont even stop they just keep going like rolling starts. I go to look over and they already are going. The best is when you still beat them.

yea we raced to day and i killed him from start to finish in an 1/8 for the first two races...on the last it was really close and he got me but best two out of three i killed him...