Leager Sucks

Bobman13

Ok So here goes I need to vent a bit. Back in Febuary the 12th to be exact I placed an order through Golden-West Cycle For a set of Ekla Lt Shocks and Leager Lt a-arms, the web site said it would take 2-3 week's for delivery of my order and that is what one of there sale's guy said as well. Well 2 week went buy I checked there site and there was a tracking # for my order It was the shocks from Elka man these are a work of art, Couldn't of asked for a better shock. So I called GWC and asked when I should get my a-arms and they told me in about an other 2 week's. So patiently I waited for my arms and 2 weeks later I called them up and they told there were still working on them at leager, but they'd let me know when they would ship. So after many phone calls to GWC on and off agian I was told last thursday that they are going to ship out friday of last week, Cool I thought. So today I called to get the Tracking # and the told me that they were still at the powder coater, My responce was" that's what I was told 3 Week's ago!", after holding back my anger I asked for Leager's # and proceded to call what a Waste of time, Tere is not one sole there that give's a damn about the little guy. I am so pissed off I am ready to just say F'it and cancel my order but I really don't want to have to deal with this again with some other company. Sorry for the rant but I'm not the only guy on here waiting for their a-arms :banghead:

Well that sucks man, waiting for parts for the shee is always a pain in the ass. But I dont get it, it sounds like they're custom making them to your order when they should have some on hand ready to ship. I mean GWC advertizes those Leager/Elka Lt packages in every Dirtwheels you look through, so you would think this isnt their first time selling a set for a banshee. :shrug: I feel for ya. Hope they end up being worth the wait, good luck.

I don't think its laegers, i have had alot of bad experiences with goldenwestcycle.. I think they are pieces of shit and would never even think about ordering shit from them again..its just sad that I have bought the shit i have off them if i would have went elsewhere.....

i would have paid less, got it faster and probably gotten the right thing i ordered...

Edited by endofitall9

Well I don't really have anything nice to say about GWC but at leat they were only telling me what leager was telling them. I spoke Directly to Scott at leager about my A-arms and He basically brushed me of saying powder coating can take awhile to set up, (B.S.). I know that I'm not some multi-million dollar corprate race team but hell my 2 Grand ought to count for somthing.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok sorry, I haven't got back on here in awhile. Finally got my Freaking a-arms from leager and just as I figured Great welds but crapy Powdercoating and handling care, I'm am very discusted with there product and customer support and to top it of there isn't even any Waranty for the damn things! For those of you wanting this setup stay away from leager after my experence latly they arn't worth the money, still would say that there are a graet a-arm but shitty business ethecs every since the sold out to the new owner's.

i just got my set. 2.5 months after ordering.

i was so happy, then i find no bushings included? missing grease zerks? no caster adjustment?

now i gotta go buy more parts, or as they said "just beat out your old ones and use them" yeh, after they get smashed and scared up.....

for paying top dollar for these, i thought they would be the trickest, and ready to install. they are pretty, candy blue.

laegergroup.jpg

laegerside.jpg

Both companies are on my shit list personally. My cousin ordered the same kit as you and waited 2 months for it to get there but luckily everything was included and the PC looked great. I ordered my wheels from GWC like an idiot bc the price was that damn good at the time but it was so good i don't think they wanted to send them too me. took damn near 2 months to get the rears and the fronts i sent an email every other day till they got sick of me and they actually said fine well send them out next day air tonight.