moved swaybar location

r_flagel222

the arms on the bar are shorter then it apears... they are safe to meat least 3 inches from being past the bumper. I dont see anything unsafe to me. definatly no worse then the hickbillys that show up to run flattrack with no nerfs, broken brake or clutch levers.... you know!

i am gonna try it this way... with the lowering bar i made (its in the pics) the bar wont fit the right way... the shocks and the bar arms are the same width. any sugestions? maybe you can help figure something different.

the weekly track i run at is a 1/6 mile flat circle track... with hairpin corners... the quads gota be low to get through the tight ass corner.

Honestly dude that looks way unsafe. witht he arms sticking that far out and high, i woldnt want that comming around on me if you or i wrecked. Just looks a bit on the dangrous side. I dont know if the promoters around here would even let you run.

NOS_350x......... hey bud, i took your advice! i spent a few hours in the garage today and made it fit different. Please tell me what you think. alil cutting and grinding and well check it out! ditched the stock shocks and put some 300 ex shock on and got rid of the alum. lowering bar.

post-27676-1207700847_thumb.jpg

Edited by r_flagel222

I say thats about perfect.

Look simular????

S5031441.jpg

S5031442.jpg

Here is my shee.

S5031396.jpg

The other way i have seen them ran is the mounting braket on the rear of the upper a-arm mount with the arms facing forward Keeps it nice and low. And your swaybar is protected well by your shocks and a-arms. I cant run it like that, it wont clear my PTR pipes.