CFM currently in Supirior cout of NC, need to make HQ aware..

CFM

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we did in another thread. if he ripped me off i would find the ebay items he has listed. use every last buy it now. and bid 10,000 on every part auction style. then blast him with negative feedback.

Post up his ebay name....call him out.

His user name is Johnaw0 and I just spoke to him yesterday in regards to a swing arm. I am so glad I read this forum right after. Here is his address and phone.

704-786-8820

305 McGill Ave NW

Suite 100

Concord, NC

Without addressing all the individual posts,

I can understand the frustration with the people owed, and the posters. Online fraud is out of controll.

2 outstanding orders left today both from this site, and I need for the people owed to call me with their information.

The phone number is correct. 704-786-8820 ask for Scott T

When calling, please keep in mind that the person anwsering the phone is the secretary of the buisness who financially enabled me to make these again. They had no dealing in what happened and are only trying to help. If you are yelling or very angry, please reserve that untill you are transfered to me.

There was never any intent to defraud anyone.

Thanks, Scott

why do the burned people have to do the footwork? seems like if you were on the real you would bend over backwards to make it right.they have done enough work. you straighten it out.wtf?that`s some weak ass bullshit again.

why do the burned people have to do the footwork? seems like if you were on the real you would bend over backwards to make it right.they have done enough work. you straighten it out.wtf?that`s some weak ass bullshit again.

I am posting here to resolve the issues. Not create more.

Thanks for your input.

What a crock...

If I owe you something contact me....what kind of BS is that.

I got a new business model for you.

People contact you, you send the product out...and then get paid.

But you have to contact them, over and over....dead phone lines, unanswered emails, etc., and wait for them to pay you for the product...

How's that business model sound Scott???

Thought so....

It's always an excuse....pages and posts of them.

CROOK

Edited by dajogejr

Dude for real though. Scott my man, this is exactly why I am afraid to go into business for myself. You have all of these people that basically backed you up and said you were a great guy and make a good product. Then you go and pull this? Come on man. You have just lost many customers.

Nobody is faulting you for trying to make things right. What you are being attacked for is; even after you said you were here to make things right, and even sweeten the deal a little bit. You gave no answers or reply's to those folks that you already owed.

Can you also explain why you go by a different name on E-Bay now? Why did you change it if you weren't trying to hide something?

If I was trying to hide, I sure as shit would not run ads with my phone number and pictures of the same products with the packaging in the backround.

A crook or scam artist will take money and never be seen again, not get back to a point where he can make good on previous debts and post on a open forum to do just that including a phone number.

There were 4 people here that were owed. 3 have been resolved during this past week.

Late, yes. Pissed off, yes. shitty situation, yes.

I am not trying to save face or advertise items here, simply trying to wrap up loose ends with the people who were affected now that I'm in the position to do so.