CFM currently in Supirior cout of NC, need to make HQ aware..

CFM

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man is english your second language or what?

Sucks to be in that situation.

Dont be a fag man, there are plenty of spelling errors all over the site, better go check all the other posts on the forum..

Scott- Hope things get better for ya brotha!

Sorry for not posting in awhile..

The current situation is this.

Legally this is going to take awhile for the courts to sort out.

I have a CNC bandsaw that I am selling to pay the people with orders and buy the basic things needed to start over from scratch.

As it stands, there is no more money for lawyers and no more time for to wait for courts. I'm starting over again for the 2nd time in 2 years

The machine shop I use has offered to put 2 of their racecars into storage and let me use the space, front material and machining costs and let me use their equipment untill can get back on my feet. He's an older Brittish guy that's really cool

As for the chrome shop, I have never ran ito lying/stealing/dirty motherfuckers in my entire life. (Not even my ex)

Unless this chrome joint comes clean with me, I'll be needing everyones help posting on every ATV /Sportbike /Harley site they know of anout the story I'll reveal.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I talked to Scott a few days ago, It sounds like it will still be 2-3 weeks before he will be able to start building swingers again.

I feel for him with his whole situation, just sucks Im out the money or a swingarm for a while. :ermm:

I talked to Scott a few days ago, It sounds like it will still be 2-3 weeks before he will be able to start building swingers again.

I feel for him with his whole situation, just sucks Im out the money or a swingarm for a while. :ermm:

ya looks like me 2, ive done alot of busness with him in the past and he is a good guy and his products are great, sucks it keeps happening to him

Guys,

I'm in the new place with all the materials.

Have 20 plus 2's, 40 Plus 4's and 30 plus 6's in the works, and the material is slated to be machined this week.

Anyone with an existing order that is affected by this situation will recieve their original order along with a second completly free addtl' arm that they can sell to compensate for the time and frustration this has caused.

I've been on HQ for some time, and I really like it here. The last thing I want is for you guys to think of me as a scam or rip off. I know some have been more than patient and really do thank you for that.

In order to meet basic living bills I work for them 20 hrs per week and then concentrate on my debts and buisness, or what's left of it..

It has been a daily fight to try and look a the bright side, but these assholes can't break me with this..

The people who have been helping me are..

Willes Machine Products, Corp

Concord NC 28027

I don't want to post up all his info, but with a search you can see he is an upstanding guy who has been in the racing field for a long time.

The people who you want to stay away from at all costs are

Jason Smith

Chrome East

Concord NC 28027

Mac 3 trading

-investor

Charlotte NC

They will try to take everything you have, then illegally steal it from you given half a chance.

Despite 13 BBB complaints and 4 different buisness names in the past 2 years, somehow they are still in buisness