Namura pistons

Not to be a dick :) But you didnt use the search, I punched in Namura and got about 5 threads on the first page alone with this exact question.

I am not trying to be a dick either bro. But I also do not like being called a lier! I tried the search once before the post and once after eman's response and got nothing. It said there were no matches to "namura". I just tried it again and got a bunch of posts. The last being 4 months ago! I am sure some guys have tried them since the last post and not responded on the performance in those threads. So I asked a question and wanted some new feedback.. If you have not tried them dont even look at the post! There could be ten guys that did not respond to the post in december that could give me some feedback. I respect everyones feedback, but I would like it to reflect my question not telling me to do a search. Any post anyone has, has been covered a million times on here for that matter, that does not mean there has not been some guys that have some new feedback since that post. THANKS

I am not trying to be a dick either bro. But I also do not like being called a lier! I tried the search once before the post and once after eman's response and got nothing. It said there were no matches to "namura". I just tried it again and got a bunch of posts. The last being 4 months ago! I am sure some guys have tried them since the last post and not responded on the performance in those threads. So I asked a question and wanted some new feedback.. If you have not tried them dont even look at the post! There could be ten guys that did not respond to the post in december that could give me some feedback. I respect everyones feedback, but I would like it to reflect my question not telling me to do a search. Any post anyone has, has been covered a million times on here for that matter, that does not mean there has not been some guys that have some new feedback since that post. THANKS

so your idea doesnt really make much sense. if the topic has been covered and it's fairly well known if a product is crap or not, then why would it matter that one or two guys have either the same or differant feedback over a 4 month span. if you get several hits each with multipul post saying the same thing that should turn on a lightbulb tht you might want to steer in a differant direction

please use the search this has been covered alot.

Word.

However, I don't like Namura enough to tell you to buy Wiseco's if you are going forged and Pro-X's if you are going cast. I will also encourage people to make their own, but I seem to be the only one who does that kind of thing. :geek:

No problem, But in every Namura post pretty much declared they were shit. 4 months wont change that. But I guess you could hold out for a different opinion.