ITP Baja's

Well im going to get some wheels and i came to the conclustion i dont know shit haha anyway i have it narowed down to some ITP bajas. So what i need to know is what offset i should go with and what bolt pattern too? Outa these rims the fronts are all 4/156 bolt pattern with ether a 3+2 offset or 4+1 offset Which one should i go for? And on the back ones there a different bolt pattern than the fronts at 4/115 bolt pattern on the rears with ether a 3+6 offset or a 3+5.5 offset.

http://frame.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CompareItems

So im thinkin i should get the 4+1 offset fronts cause i like my shit wide and that will be wider then the3+2 right? And what for the back i was thinkin the 3+6 to be wide again right? Also will both these bolt patterns work with my shit? Please give me the low down?

Thanx

Well im going to get some wheels and i came to the conclustion i dont know shit haha anyway i have it narowed down to some ITP bajas. So what i need to know is what offset i should go with and what bolt pattern too? Outa these rims the fronts are all 4/156 bolt pattern with ether a 3+2 offset or 4+1 offset Which one should i go for? And on the back ones there a different bolt pattern than the fronts at 4/115 bolt pattern on the rears with ether a 3+6 offset or a 3+5.5 offset.

http://frame.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CompareItems

So im thinkin i should get the 4+1 offset fronts cause i like my shit wide and that will be wider then the3+2 right? And what for the back i was thinkin the 3+6 to be wide again right? Also will both these bolt patterns work with my shit? Please give me the low down?

Thanx

You want the 3+2 offset, the first number is the backspacing. In other words a 5 inch rim with a 3+2 would mean that if you measured from the back of the rim to the mounting surface it would measure 3 inches. I have 4+1s ITP bajas on my bike because I put +2 a-arms on and when i ride trails, it was too wide, so I got the 4+1 to bring the wheels back in an inch on each side. If you want it wide, get the 3+2 or if they make them 2+3. One thing that is nice about the 4+1 is that you get less steering feedback over the bumps and when you hit stuff. Just my .02 If you put them on a bike with stock a-arms, it is pretty narrow however. On the rear I have 9x9 bajas with the 3+6 offset. The front of the banshee bolt pattern is 4x156mm, and the rear bolt pattern is 4x115 (some of the older bikes 88-89 or around there i believe used a 4x156 rear patter same as the front) But most of the banshee/warrior/raptor/450 bikes use the 4x115mm pattern.

Thanx rubberneck you summed it up just right so i understand it better now ...thanx again bro :thumbsup:

One more ??? though, whats the stock shee rims at?

Edited by savage420

Thanx rubberneck you summed it up just right so i understand it better now ...thanx again bro :thumbsup:

One more ??? though, whats the stock shee rims at?

Man, been a long time since i had a set of stockers, but i believe the front have a 3 inch backspace. I belive the rears are 9x9 stock and have a 4 inch backspace. Again been a long time since i had a set, so if you have some, just lay them on the ground with the front up towards you and measure from the ground to the mountiing surface. That is your backspace.

You betchya, it will only sit an inch over about so im not worried really. Thanx man :cool: