4mill banshee for sale

Hey guys, I'm sell my baby. Asking 4500 or best. Not looking for trades. Thanks though

Its what i consider an 01 banshee with the mods are as follows.

Motor:

4mm hot rod long rod stroker, welded by GGR with TZ and Max load bearings

4mm Rick Cario ported cylinders

Noss head with 22cc domes

Boss Intake with 35mm carbs

pro design impellor

lightened flywheel

Ricky stator adjustable timing plate with 200watt stator

Shift star mod

V-force 3's

Rocket Pipes (the good ones!!)

DC coversion with battery

Chassis;

Stock chassis

plus 4 swinger

Abla +2,+1 arms

All stainless steel lines, cables, nuts, and bolts

Works front shocks with rezy's tripple rates

Revalved rear for 200lb rider for 4plus swinger

Goodies are:

Polished Front brake lever, clutch lever, MSR bars, clutch cover, and pipe hangers

Powered coatted parts:

Candy Blue- Lower arms, Front upper and lower spring, rear spring, coolant bottle bracket, cylinders, kicker, and shifter

Chrome PC- Upper arms, center front spring

Silver metalic- Frame, rear brake lever

satin chrome- Cases

This was built from the ground up, piece by piece so there is no title, i do have most sale slips and i will provide bill of sale. Everything i put on was the best parts i could find and everything has been gone over execpt for the rear carrier, i was gonna buy a 40mm drag axle and carrier for it but ever got around to it yet.I have over 6k into this but its time for it to go. The only concern is a light tapping sound on the clutch side which I have yet to look into. Could be clutch noise, I don't know but I had the cylinders off the end of last year and everything looked fine. Getting out of 2 strokes so everything I have goes with it. If there are any questions please ask, Thanks John

pictures http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q312/SvrdRam/banshee/

Edited by SvrdRam

• 4 months later...

Hey guys... well its up for sale again. The guy who bought it with payments lost his job and handed it back to me. I'll take 4000 obo. Please make an offer I have no room for this and I just bought a boat so I have no room to store this!! Thanks, John

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, thanks for all the IMs but jus want everyone to know that im gonna wait a week before i decide what I want to do. Its really hard for me to part her out so I lowered the price to 3400 to save me some time and effort on a part out. If it dont sell...well apart she goes!

looks like shes gonna be parted out. But i wont start parting it out til Im able to get most of the big items sold. Ill throw together a price list tonight for everyone. So far looks like the shocks might be spoken for unless someone wasnt the front as a set. PS im open to offers on the parts as well. Thanks. John