4mill banshee for sale

alright guys, heres my half ass price list.

Motor: asking 1500 complete from head to filters

Rocket pipes: 450

Front arms with tie rods: 400

Shocks complete set of 3: 475 *might be sold*

Frame: 400

Polished front brake lever and resi with plus 2 stainless lines and calipers: 200

Custom plus 4 swing arm: 75

Spindles complete with rotor and hubs: 125

Throttle lever, polished SRP: 85 with stainless cable

Thats all I can think of right now. If im out of line with my prices please let me know. Been awhile since i was part shopping, so I dont want to screw anyone. Thanks, John

alright guys, heres my half ass price list.

Motor: asking 1500 complete from head to filters

Rocket pipes: 450

Front arms with tie rods: 400

Shocks complete set of 3: 475 *might be sold*

Frame: 400

Polished front brake lever and resi with plus 2 stainless lines and calipers: 200

Custom plus 4 swing arm: 75

Spindles complete with rotor and hubs: 125

Throttle lever, polished SRP: 85 with stainless cable

Thats all I can think of right now. If im out of line with my prices please let me know. Been awhile since i was part shopping, so I dont want to screw anyone. Thanks, John

I might be interested in motor. I sent you a message.

Alright guys, here it is. I got a call today from my local polaris dealer telling my that my 09 Assault I snowchecked earlier this year came in. He told me that there was a guy standing in the parking lot watching them unload it, then walked in and asked what kinda sled it was and how much were they asking for it. He said the guy was gonna to write a check 800 above msrp which is bad for me since I get it for cost. Well I was told I need to come up with the rest of the money by next Wensday or hes gonna be forced to sell it to the other guy. Right now the sleds backorder 8-12 weeks!! So This week only I'll let the banshee go for 3000 with everything I have but the Paddles and front runners!! It needs to go!!