stock @$!# !

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you dont buy anything , your gonna have to leave my store ! :geek:

Your store... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :laugh:

shocks are sold:

i know the pics are pathetic but it's the biggest i can post .if anyone who want's to buy something need's a better pic i will e mail if you want.

WTF you have a good camera why are you so retarded with the computer and posting pictures? When I click on the picture link it does not even take me to the picture. GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your store... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :laugh:

WTF you have a good camera why are you so retarded with the computer and posting pictures? When I click on the picture link it does not even take me to the picture. GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instead of talking @#$* ... why dont you just buy something from my damn store . or DGREYyou can show me how to post a BIG & PLENTIFUL pic .also my store is :thumbsup: ...not :down: ..............just kidding...but seriously , buy something or you guys have to leave my store :geek:

oh yeah bumper sold, kbye

do you have the complete lights set up or just the lights by themself? if you got the whole set up post a pic im interested in the complete set up. thanks

forsale001.jpg so i finally learned how to post a big picture now ,yes !!!

Edited by mgrey