Burned by WinchedWolvy (Steve Patredis)

richwuest

WinchedWolvy advertised an MSD Banshee coil for $30 on this board. I sent him paypal for it on 1/23/2008. After about a month and no coil. I emailed him and he replied

"On Mar 2, 2008, at 12:05 AM, Steve wrote:

tell you the truth i forgot all about it,i will do asap,"

I still have not recieved the coil as of 3/27/2008. At this point, I do not expect to ever see my coil or my $30, but wanted to warn everyone else about doing business with WinchedWolvy on Banshee HQ. Also note the email address he uses is 1LowGT@charter.net & Broke_Banshee@yahoo.com and according to Paypal his name is Steve Patredis.

According to White pages.com his address is:

Steven M Patredis

505 Prince Charles Dr

O Fallon, MO 63366-1707

According to his HQ profile he was born Born Nov-11-1975, so he is in his 30s

WinchedWolvy advertised an MSD Banshee coil for $30 on this board. I sent him paypal for it on 1/23/2008. After about a month and no coil. I emailed him and he replied

"On Mar 2, 2008, at 12:05 AM, Steve wrote:

tell you the truth i forgot all about it,i will do asap,"

I still have not recieved the coil as of 3/27/2008. At this point, I do not expect to ever see my coil or my $30, but wanted to warn everyone else about doing business with WinchedWolvy on Banshee HQ. Also note the email address he uses is 1LowGT@charter.net & Broke_Banshee@yahoo.com and according to Paypal his name is Steve Patredis.

According to White pages.com his address is:

Steven M Patredis

505 Prince Charles Dr

O Fallon, MO 63366-1707

According to his HQ profile he was born Born Nov-11-1975, so he is in his 30s

Hey dipshit i sent you an e-mail asking you if you wanted a refund,why be a dick if your not satisfied take the refund,i dont screw people,if i have problems with any sale i refund it to make people happy

Hey dipshit i sent you an e-mail asking you if you wanted a refund,why be a dick if your not satisfied take the refund,i dont screw people,if i have problems with any sale i refund it to make people happy

Oh i believe i gave you a contact number as well,if not 636-233-6190 if you lost it,no hiding her bro,im all info.

Oh i believe i gave you a contact number as well,if not 636-233-6190 if you lost it,no hiding her bro,im all info.

See if this is familiar,

It has not showed??? I dont know why,it has been shipped,refund?

looks like the one sent to you dont it!!

never once did you ever ask for a refund,i offered it to you.

2 months of waiting, and I am the "dipshit" and "dick". I guess I can see someone calling me Dick as my name is Richard, but "dipshit" is not appropriate in my book. If you want to send me a refund, fine, I don't see where you even need to ask me, you already have my email address to send me Paypal as that was how I paid you originally. If you want you name redeemed, I have two words for you "tracking number". Since you forgot to mail the coil the first month, that would mean that if you did mail it at all, the tracking number should still be available with the shipper, being that most keep them for about 45 days. Do you have a tracking number you can supply to prove that you shipped it to my address?

I am not out to burn anyones name, just supply the feedback that is deserved and warn others when things do not go as they are supposed to. If you supply an active tracking number for a packages shipped to my address, I will state in this post that you have done so, and the shipping company is to blame. If you supply a refund, I will post that in this forum as well. As it stands right now, the facts are very simple, 2 months and I have not received the coil, I was never given a tracking number, I was never given a refund, and I was called names for having posted about the experience.

Edited by richwuest

2 months of waiting, and I am the "dipshit" and "dick". I guess I can see someone calling me Dick as my name is Richard, but "dipshit" is not appropriate in my book. If you want to send me a refund, fine, I don't see where you even need to ask me, you already have my email address to send me Paypal as that was how I paid you originally. If you want you name redeemed, I have two words for you "tracking number". Since you forgot to mail the coil the first month, that would mean that if you did mail it at all, the tracking number should still be available with the shipper, being that most keep them for about 45 days. Do you have a tracking number you can supply to prove that you shipped it to my address?

I am not out to burn anyones name, just supply the feedback that is deserved and warn others when things do not go as they are supposed to. If you supply an active tracking number for a packages shipped to my address, I will state in this post that you have done so, and the shipping company is to blame. If you supply a refund, I will post that in this forum as well. As it stands right now, the facts are very simple, 2 months and I have not received the coil, I was never given a tracking number, I was never given a refund, and I was called names for having posted about the experience.

Your right i am going to just send a refund

That's two bad sales for you in a few weeks time, both people report the same thing.

Sent payment...but never received parts. Starting to sound familiar...

Just because you're willing to post your name, address and phone number on the site doesn't make you an honest person to do business with...

We're a tight family here...consider yourself warned.

That's two bad sales for you in a few weeks time, both people report the same thing.

Sent payment...but never received parts. Starting to sound familiar...

Just because you're willing to post your name, address and phone number on the site doesn't make you an honest person to do business with...

We're a tight family here...consider yourself warned.

Well whatever your name is,i offer refunds to anyone who has any problem at all with any sale,as far as consider myself warned goes if thats a threat by you than all i can say that peolple need to know who they threaten before they open their mouth,nobody got ripped off refunds were given and will always be given to people for any issues that may happen,save your threats for the kids on here who are really ripping people off

Well whatever your name is,i offer refunds to anyone who has any problem at all with any sale,as far as consider myself warned goes if thats a threat by you than all i can say that peolple need to know who they threaten before they open their mouth,nobody got ripped off refunds were given and will always be given to people for any issues that may happen,save your threats for the kids on here who are really ripping people off

Just like a "kid" to think I'm threatening you on the Internet. I don't talk tough on a keyboard...that was a warning about your business practices.

You're proving my point. two parts sold, two parts you had to refund after excuses and never actually shipping them.

You're refunding their money...eventually, but wasting their time as well.

Keep this thread going, it'll only keep bumping it to the top...and I promise no one will do business with you.

I can have it pinned at the top for all to see if you'd like....

have it pinned if you like,dont matter to me,my point is that they were shipped which says not only do i loose the part but the money as well,sucks for me to loose so much and still have people acting like im trying to rob somebody,i guess what im saying is im done whith this thread period,as soon as i hear from rich saying money is in his hands i dont care to hear another word