Burned by WinchedWolvy (Steve Patredis)

richwuest

WinchedWolvy advertised an MSD Banshee coil for $30 on this board. I sent him paypal for it on 1/23/2008. After about a month and no coil. I emailed him and he replied

"On Mar 2, 2008, at 12:05 AM, Steve wrote:

tell you the truth i forgot all about it,i will do asap,"

I still have not recieved the coil as of 3/27/2008. At this point, I do not expect to ever see my coil or my $30, but wanted to warn everyone else about doing business with WinchedWolvy on Banshee HQ. Also note the email address he uses is 1LowGT@charter.net & Broke_Banshee@yahoo.com and according to Paypal his name is Steve Patredis.

WinchedWolvy advertised an MSD Banshee coil for $30 on this board. I sent him paypal for it on 1/23/2008. After about a month and no coil. I emailed him and he replied

"On Mar 2, 2008, at 12:05 AM, Steve wrote:

tell you the truth i forgot all about it,i will do asap,"

I still have not recieved the coil as of 3/27/2008. At this point, I do not expect to ever see my coil or my $30, but wanted to warn everyone else about doing business with WinchedWolvy on Banshee HQ. Also note the email address he uses is 1LowGT@charter.net & Broke_Banshee@yahoo.com and according to Paypal his name is Steve Patredis.

file a dispute with paypal directly, I guarantee they will give you your money back

email me if ya cant figure it out

Ray

Hey fellas check out what i wrote in both feedback forums for both problems i had,refunded the a arm guy and told rich he could have a refund as well but cowardly he keeps writing,he never asked for a refund ever,i will give a refund to anybody anytime if they ask to save the name,i dont screw people,i just hope people really are being honest when taking the money back,steve, and heres my phone number as well in cause you lost it 636-233-6190 no calls after 10 also paypal said you tryed to make a claim but it was too late to do so but my offer still stands for a refund because that my friend is who i am,STEVE PATREDIS 505 prince charle dr. o fallon mo.63366 <----you forgot to list m,y address in this forum so i did it for you.by the way i responded to yesterdays e-mail about the refund before you decided to post this waste of time,refund would have been faster

Edited by WinchedWolvy

Hey fellas check out what i wrote in both feedback forums for both problems i had,refunded the a arm guy and told rich he could have a refund as well but cowardly he keeps writing,he never asked for a refund ever,i will give a refund to anybody anytime if they ask to save the name,i dont screw people,i just hope people really are being honest when taking the money back,steve, and heres my phone number as well in cause you lost it 636-233-6190 no calls after 10 also paypal said you tryed to make a claim but it was too late to do so but my offer still stands for a refund because that my friend is who i am,STEVE PATREDIS 505 prince charle dr. o fallon mo.63366 <----you forgot to list m,y address in this forum so i did it for you.by the way i responded to yesterdays e-mail about the refund before you decided to post this waste of time,refund would have been faster

Why didn't you just send him the msd he paid for???

Do not even try to be a martyr. You advertised an item on this site, accepted payment and didn

this is why everybody should check on feedback before payments are made, its a sad thing when you have to ask for your money back after the dealer leaves you in the dark for 2 months :down: . just send his money or his parts 2 months ago already and know C.O.D. mite be a good thing for you to think about to redeem your self in the future.

Wow cancel the hanging crew,he still hasnt responded about the refund,second dont make the situation more than what it is,i give refunds on any transaction i do,his coil was shipped late which is my fault but nobody ever got screwed,lets be mature and save the hanging for people that really take people for money on here,its almost like a contest to see who can start the most shit,part is plainly lost money is plainly offered as a refund so whats the real problem here.

Well for one my friend.. Now it is plainly our business as "Rich" posted this and made it our business! Second. The guy plainly bought A Coil off you and paid you money..No your saying you will give him a refund no problem, when in fact he didn't try and buy a refund from you he tried to buy a coil from you. when we buy parts on this site from our fellow bansheehq'ers we expect to get what we paid for..with all that being said I would throw my .02 cents out there and say you owe this guy a Coil and not a refund, even if you have to buy a brandnew one and have it shipped to his house....

file a dispute with paypal directly, I guarantee they will give you your money back

email me if ya cant figure it out

Ray

Minkia38;

Thanks for the offer to help with Paypal, but the deal is Paypal will only allow you to get your money back by filing a dispute withing 45 days of the original payment. Being that I waited two months, when I contacted Paypal, they said that It has been too long.

WinchedWolvy;

If you want to send me a refund, fine, I don't see where you even need to ask me, you already have my email address to send me Paypal as that was how I paid you originally. If you want you name redeemed, I have two words for you "tracking number". Since you forgot to mail the coil the first month, that would mean that if you did mail it at all, the tracking number should still be available with the shipper, being that most keep them for about 45 days. Do you have a tracking number you can supply to prove that you shipped it to my address?

I am not out to burn anyones name, just supply the feedback that is deserved and warn others when things do not go as they are supposed to. If you supply an active tracking number for a packages shipped to my address, I will state in this post that you have done so, and the shipping company is to blame. If you supply a refund, I will post that in this forum as well. As it stands right now, the facts are very simple, 2 months and I have not received the coil, I was never given a tracking number, I was never given a refund, and I was called names for having posted about the experience (on a post in the bad seller feedback forum).

Minkia38;

Thanks for the offer to help with Paypal, but the deal is Paypal will only allow you to get your money back by filing a dispute withing 45 days of the original payment. Being that I waited two months, when I contacted Paypal, they said that It has been too long.

WinchedWolvy;

If you want to send me a refund, fine, I don't see where you even need to ask me, you already have my email address to send me Paypal as that was how I paid you originally. If you want you name redeemed, I have two words for you "tracking number". Since you forgot to mail the coil the first month, that would mean that if you did mail it at all, the tracking number should still be available with the shipper, being that most keep them for about 45 days. Do you have a tracking number you can supply to prove that you shipped it to my address?

I am not out to burn anyones name, just supply the feedback that is deserved and warn others when things do not go as they are supposed to. If you supply an active tracking number for a packages shipped to my address, I will state in this post that you have done so, and the shipping company is to blame. If you supply a refund, I will post that in this forum as well. As it stands right now, the facts are very simple, 2 months and I have not received the coil, I was never given a tracking number, I was never given a refund, and I was called names for having posted about the experience (on a post in the bad seller feedback forum).

It was sent usps,which tells me i probably will never get it back,doesnt matter though,but yes i understand why your unhappy,

• 2 weeks later...