YFZ Shocks Only

Dinner

What do you meen RMATV doesnt ship to canada man LMFAO...yes you cant buy online but all you do is get the part # and call them up and your good to go..hell in the last year ive had about 2K worth of shit sent from them to me. Also EVERY company will ship to us in canada , ive NEVER had a problem with that... Give them a call bro they will hook you up right! :thumbsup:

Hmm I guess I've always tried doing it online, owell. I will search around and see what I can find. Motor is still in Michigan and I don't even have my frame yet so I got some time to look :happy:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear the Canadian internet is a piece of string with a bunch a tin cans hung off it. I bet that makes the online work pretty tough. :biggrin:

Yeah my throat is so damn sore when i order stuff from the states. As it so far to yell BUT if you use the billet cans they work best for sound travel :evil: Get our parts faster as they can here us better..firehead you Bastage :biggrin:

Edited by savage420

Yeah my throat is so damn sore when i order stuff from the states. As it so far to yell BUT if you use the billet cans they work best for sound travel :evil: Get our parts faster as they can here us better..firehead you Bastage :biggrin:

Canadian jokes are fun.......... :biggrin:

something to keep in mind is that '04 YFZ shocks are stiffer then '05+. also, '04 YFZ shocks only have 14 coils compared to '05+ with 15 coil springs. and in my experience, '04 shocks are also a tad/tiny bit shorter then '05+.

maybe whoever has a harsh riding bike has '04 shocks....?

NYUK, there is a 20+ page thread under my name in here on how to do the YFZ front suspension, its just a few pages back.

there is a shit ton of info in that large thread concerning YFZ shocks and arms, as well as spindles/hubs, bad part is its huge and spread out throughout it.

BenBB also has a nice topic in here somewhere concerning the same swap, with some good indepth info.

Canadian jokes are fun.......... :biggrin:

lol I've noticed you like making fun of us Canadians :laugh: But I enjoy reading most of your jokes, their usually pretty good :beer:

something to keep in mind is that '04 YFZ shocks are stiffer then '05+. also, '04 YFZ shocks only have 14 coils compared to '05+ with 15 coil springs. and in my experience, '04 shocks are also a tad/tiny bit shorter then '05+.

maybe whoever has a harsh riding bike has '04 shocks....?

Hmm, I haven't had the opportunity to check the difference between 04 and 05 YFZ shocks. And as you said, they 04 shocks only have 14 coils...I just looked at a pic of my friends 04. But damn, if the 05 shocks are softer than the 04 shocks, then holy shit. Cause I think my friends shocks that were re-valved or whatever and all that jazz are fricken so soft. :happy:

lol I've noticed you like making fun of us Canadians :laugh: But I enjoy reading most of your jokes, their usually pretty good :beer:

Most of my material isn't very good, but everyone once-in-awhile I come up with something that's ok...............

I went to college in Bellingham, WA which is about 20 minutes from the U.S./Canadian border. That's where I conjured most of the jokes from. :biggrin:

Most of my material isn't very good, but everyone once-in-awhile I come up with something that's ok...............

I went to college in Bellingham, WA which is about 20 minutes from the U.S./Canadian border. That's where I conjured most of the jokes from. :biggrin:

You are just jealous you don't live up here. Like who wouldn't want this shitty ass winter weather that is gay and keeps on snowing/raining and then freezing and agh this is fricken horrible,lol. I mean Ontario is awesome, you should come live here :whistling:

And by the way, do you know of anywhere that sells good/cheap +2, +1 a arms that you were talking about earlier to run with my YFZ shocks?

You are just jealous you don't live up here. Like who wouldn't want this shitty ass winter weather that is gay and keeps on snowing/raining and then freezing and agh this is fricken horrible,lol. I mean Ontario is awesome, you should come live here :whistling:

And by the way, do you know of anywhere that sells good/cheap +2, +1 a arms that you were talking about earlier to run with my YFZ shocks?

$200 yfz arms...i bag the shit out my stuff and they have held up fine :thumbsup:

i have some chrome adjustable YFZ uppers stock width, one good stock YFZ upper and one good stock YFZ lower (removed from when i wrecked my banshee).

check the for sale forum for a pic if interested, all you would need to find then is one good lower and one good upper if you werent interested in the pair of adjustable uppers.

i never had a problem with my YFZ front setup (until i crashed and burned by my own fault) and i didnt treat it kindly either!

whatever you decide, i would seriously consider some NOSS machine tie rods, they are freaking stout! out of the entire left side suspension that got destroyed, the NOSS tie rod was the only thing salvageable!

I will second the NOSS tie rods ..they are so thick and beefy they make the stock rods look like tooth pics...hell, dont make me post 4 pics of bent stock tierods "just" from last season :yelrotflmao: Givem a try bro!

But I have read people going on about how the YFZ A-arms are crap on the banshee, make it ride to stiff or something? What about balljoints if I were to use the YFZ shocks and a-arms? Will Banshee Spindles bolt onto the YFZ arms?

Cause if it's not going to cause me much problem to run the YFZ A-Arms, then I could get those off the same friend I'm getting the shocks from.

Thanks Again Guys

Dinner

But I have read people going on about how the YFZ A-arms are crap on the banshee, make it ride to stiff or something? What about balljoints if I were to use the YFZ shocks and a-arms? Will Banshee Spindles bolt onto the YFZ arms?

Cause if it's not going to cause me much problem to run the YFZ A-Arms, then I could get those off the same friend I'm getting the shocks from.

Thanks Again Guys

Dinner

I think my front end runs nice and soft and the people saying it dosent proly has never tried it. Trust me if it ran like shit i wouldnt run them. Yes the shee spindles and calipers bolt right up BUT if you can get the whole yfz front end go for that as the yfz brakes are a ton better :thumbsup: