Front race cut plastics. With Polished grillZZZ.

Selling the Front Black and Red SE plastics of my 03. It includes the slotted polished grill. Im looking for $150 plus shipping.

eh0tx1.jpg

5u21ea.jpg

jj65w0.jpg

fu3qbl.jpg

2co0hp1.jpg

These pics are current. The plastics have one ride at Glamis on them after these pics.

Looking for $150 plus shipping

Edited by MarineNYC

I ACTUALLY PAID 175 FOR LOOK ALIKE FULLBORES THAT HAD 2 CRACKS IN THEM AND NEEDED A NEW PAINTJOB DUE TO IT FAILING. DONT TRY AND PUNK ME CHASE. I JUST LOOK AT USED SHIT AS BEING ABOUT HALF THE PRICE AS NEW.

Edited by MarineNYC

you paid less for your fullbore fronts :blink:

hey chase, since you are so quick to jump on someone elses post, what ever happened to my lights I bought and paid you for and never got. do you ever plan on making things right? or wtf? if I wanted to throw money away I could do it much easier than sending it to you via paypal.

Hey I do have to jump to Chase's defense. I have dealt with him before with no problem. I bought the Fullbores from him. I paid 170. Maybee he's trying to say that I got them for cheap. Im just saying he didnt have to make me look like I was trying to rip the kid off. And LILMikey have you tried to contact him on these lights? Chase has a good rep around here. Dont think he would stiff you.

Edited by MarineNYC

Hey I do have to jump to Chase's defense. I have dealt with him before with no problem. I bought the Fullbores from him. I paid 170. Maybee he's trying to say that I got them for cheap. Im just saying he didnt have to make me look like I was trying to rip the kid off. And LILMikey have you tried to contact him on these lights? Chase has a good rep around here. Dont think he would stiff you.

I do apologize for jacking your thread, but I did everything I could to work with him for my lights. I even had to get paypal involved and he never made good on it, I believe he even had to set up a different paypal account because he never responded to them or me. I have never met the guy, or even talked to him. but he was desperate to sell some trail tech lights for like 85.00 and I sent payment immediately, he had all kinds of excuses at first, but then he just stop responding to me and I ended up getting screwed out of the money. I havent said anything for a while now but honestly, if you got ripped off wouldnt you want your money or the parts or at least something to make it right.

I would post this shit in the roosting room , but you little punk fuck deserve a teaching. FIRST off for every

TRUE hq'er on here , knows i dont steal. Money is too easily made in life i would not have to stoop to that low.

im damn mellow man.... Honestly have never had one incadent on the hq besides your dumb ass.... Its stupid your going to call someone out and say i avoid you? You contact me threatening me like a child, i dont create new accounts or nothing. ( you never filed a complaint ) ALL my people i sell shit to get what i describe the best to my ability and in a decent price/condition. Im not on here to make money, TRUST ME BLOW ME !!!!

I have made every transaction on the HQ 100% good , except your's and you want to be a punk ass FUCK YOU, i wont make shit right. Delivery confirmation was not on that package so how do i know your not a lying ass coon.. i have had a bad enough week and i dont give a fuck about your stupid shit.

As to these fronts being sold at 150 its not a bad price at all , slightly high. but not bad.

big-juicy-oiled-tits.jpg

FUCK YOU LILMIKEY .

I would post this shit in the roosting room , but you little punk fuck deserve a teaching. FIRST off for every

TRUE hq'er on here , knows i dont steal. Money is too easily made in life i would not have to stoop to that low.

im damn mellow man.... Honestly have never had one incadent on the hq besides your dumb ass.... Its stupid your going to call someone out and say i avoid you? You contact me threatening me like a child, i dont create new accounts or nothing. ( you never filed a complaint ) ALL my people i sell shit to get what i describe the best to my ability and in a decent price/condition. Im not on here to make money, TRUST ME BLOW ME !!!!

I have made every transaction on the HQ 100% good , except your's and you want to be a punk ass FUCK YOU, i wont make shit right. Delivery confirmation was not on that package so how do i know your not a lying ass coon.. i have had a bad enough week and i dont give a fuck about your stupid shit.

As to these fronts being sold at 150 its not a bad price at all , slightly high. but not bad.

big-juicy-oiled-tits.jpg

FUCK YOU LILMIKEY .

Nice tits :banana: :banana: :banana:

big-juicy-oiled-tits.jpg

FUCK YOU LILMIKEY .

Resolution Center - Claim Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have completed our investigation of this case. We attempted to process a refund from the seller's account to your account. Unfortunately, the seller's account does not contain the funds necessary to cover this refund. We were able to recover $0.00 USD. We have taken action against the seller and are working to recover the remainder of your refund. We will contact you when we have more information. No further action is required of you at this time.

Non-receipt - Case ID: PP-262-883-941

Transaction ID: 5T079414CA9523249

Seller Name & Email: Chase Cronan, CrackersCustoms@miamiatv.com

Transaction Amount: -$83.00 USD

Transaction Date: Feb. 17, 2007

you are pretty defensive, but rather than get into a namecalling match, can you explain this

that account got closed cuz my credit cards got stolen and maxed out. anyhow

heres your message you wrote me.

You are so full of shit, you fucking ripped me off on those lights and you know it. I have bought and sold on here from all kinds of people and you are the only asshole that ever stiffed me. You gave me some bullshit excuse you had to pay for shipping with change and couldnt afford a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. It really is a shame you try and lie to the rest of these guys and say I am lying. I have all the paypal history and once I send them your new information, maybe they will get my money back. You sound like a real bad ass all the way on the other side of the country, but to me your just a big pussy who cant man up and pay people what you owe them. It really is too bad you turned to be such a little bitch about things. So exactly what lesson were you supposed to teach me? I know I will probably never see a penny from your broke ass, but we both know you screwed me on the lights. So stop lying to everyone else, or better yet be a man and return my money. OH and by the way go fuck yourself.

i aint paying you shit FUCK HEAD...... FUCK YOU . im not no liar. write some negative posts about me for all i care. i garuntee my name over yours ASSHOLE. You would have gotten your money back until you started with the ignorant rude pm's you used to send. it got old and childish. I sent the lights out and i back that up on my grandmas life so FUCK YA ALL haters . happy easter SMOKE ONE