what not to do to a banshee

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. We ride in the central PA area around Ashland/Frackville/Shamokin etc. You need super swampers or puresport realtors to climb that shit.

I have to disagree with that I run 20 inch I razrs all you have to do is find third and slide back in the seat and ya won't need ugly mudders.

haha good call climbanyhill. my friend crashed his and broke part of a fender, looks trashy, but wont race cut them till he has pipes.

i like how one headlight is pointing up in the trees on that thing too, and the grill falling off :down:

Well lets see, i have a twist throttle, Vampire super swamper's, Head light covers, 2 IN 1 carb. So i guess that makes my shee sucks hahaha. I find that a little funny but wanting to cut off some ones face and ware it as a mask wile doing a little dance in a funny kind of way. :biggrin: I think razors suck in coal dirt and raptor plastic just dont do it for me. Just my opinion.

100_1447.jpg

100_1379.jpg

l_eaf4f1267d67308805cb9bf385bcf0a6.jpg

100_0665.jpg

Edited by xXBlessedWithDeathXx

I have to disagree with that I run 20 inch I razrs all you have to do is find third and slide back in the seat and ya won't need ugly mudders.

your obviously riding a stock cylinder BANSHEE. If I put 20 inch razors I'd be in 6th gear going knowhere fast. I'm sure your not climbing the hills I am with razors.

Well lets see, i have a twist throttle, Vampire super swamper's, Head light covers, 2 IN 1 carb. So i guess that makes my shee sucks hahaha. I find that a little funny but wanting to cut off some ones face and ware it as a mask wile doing a little dance in a funny kind of way. :biggrin: I think razors suck in coal dirt and raptor plastic just dont do it for me. Just my opinion.

100_1447.jpg

100_1379.jpg

l_eaf4f1267d67308805cb9bf385bcf0a6.jpg

100_0665.jpg

I like your flowers Jack. there sweet. Haha.

Well lets see, i have a twist throttle, Vampire super swamper's, Head light covers, 2 IN 1 carb. So i guess that makes my shee sucks

ouch, yea you may as well sell it now..

irazrs wouldnt do a goddam thing on big coal hills, they are nice tires for xc definitly , some of the runs are really lose, 8 trips to that area riding and my brand new meaty ass itp gncc's are know pathetic looking, the coal hills kicked their ass so fast, irazrs would be shot in a couple trips

I have another thing not to put on a banshee

THOSE GAY RADIATOR GRILLS!

It looks like one of those things a teenager does to his car.

They block airflow. The goal is to get better flow to the radiator, not block it.

Yes they must be gay. i have 2 of them. your right M.J. i may as well sell it now. i dont think i`ll get much for it tho lol. this is where you jump in NYUK and ask how much lol.

100_1556.jpg

100_1480.jpg

Edited by xXBlessedWithDeathXx